Rider Updates

MGP18 Rider Updates V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have the AI at 120% realism. But even that way it's way too fast and pushes you out of track , etc. Is there a chance to edit the AI in motogp 18?
In MotoGP17, the rider performance(AI) will be slower if you add more number like example: 0.001 to 0.1 but if in MotoGP18, I am not sure that the AI can change or not... ... Until now, no one can change the AI in MotoGP18 even though I also cannot edit it. Maybe like what BIKER7202 said, if we want to have a chance to edit the AI, we need to program our own language to remake the game to let the game easier to edit.

Last edited:
In MotoGP17, the rider performance(AI) will be slower if you add more number like example: 0.001 to 0.1 but if in MotoGP18, I am not sure the AI can change or not... ... Until now, no one can change the AI in MotoGP18 eventhough I also cannot.

That's a shame, I play in pro driving but still, the AI is too unreal....:
1)it's too fast
2)it turns you out of track
3) it never crashes...etc.

That's a shame, I play in pro driving but still, the AI is too unreal....:
1)it's too fast
2)it turns you out of track
3) it never crashes...etc.
Actually the AI in MotoGP 17 is faster than MotoGP 18, but I am confusing why when I was riding on the bike in the game, I never crash even though I rode out the track but when I played back and start the game again, there are so many AI rider in front of me felt down at the same time especially wet track.

In MotoGP17, the rider performance(AI) will be slower if you add more number like example: 0.001 to 0.1 but if in MotoGP18, I am not sure that the AI can change or not... ... Until now, no one can change the AI in MotoGP18 even though I also cannot edit it. Maybe like what BIKER7202 said, if we want to have a chance to edit the AI, we need to program our own language to remake the game to let the game easier to edit.
It’s not a language we have to make, it’s a table (at least I think so), you have to recreate the entire file and then you can edit them as you have the unencrypted file. I was using the localisation as an example as I had to recreate the game_specific_names file so I could edit it

I remember i edited rider perfromance in the Valentino Rossi the game but it was difficult af...

Could someone increase Jakub Kornfeil and Dani Pedrosa's perfomance ? Kornfeil is my most favorite rider and he has fought for podium lot of times (if he didn't get qualifying penalty or someone didn't fall in his way ehm Bastianini 2 times...) and i wish him always fighting against riders like Canet / Bezzecchi / Martin / DiGiannantonio / Bastianini / Dalla Porta. Also i see Bezzecchi is a little bit slower than some riders and in my career he finishes most times 4th-6th, not winning the races. And Dani Pedrosa ? In my MotoGP career he fights for 13th at best ... He should fight for 7-8th places usually.

Edit: And also Luca Marini in Moto2. He is very good rider right now but he finishes 10th at best in this game. He should have the save perfomance as Brad Binder / Vierge / Schrotter who are little bit slower than Oliveira / Bagnaia / Marquez and Baldassari but fight for the 1.st place sometimes.

(Maybe i will sometimes make mod where everyone will have the same perfomance... yep, that should be fun :D)

Last edited:
I remember i edited rider perfromance in the Valentino Rossi the game but it was difficult af...

Could someone increase Jakub Kornfeil and Dani Pedrosa's perfomance ? Kornfeil is my most favorite rider and he has fought for podium lot of times (if he didn't get qualifying penalty or someone didn't fall in his way ehm Bastianini 2 times...) and i wish him always fighting against riders like Canet / Bezzecchi / Martin / DiGiannantonio / Bastianini / Dalla Porta. Also i see Bezzecchi is a little bit slower than some riders and in my career he finishes most times 4th-6th, not winning the races. And Dani Pedrosa ? In my MotoGP career he fights for 13th at best ... He should fight for 7-8th places usually.

Edit: And also Luca Marini in Moto2. He is very good rider right now but he finishes 10th at best in this game. He should have the save perfomance as Brad Binder / Vierge / Schrotter who are little bit slower than Oliveira / Bagnaia / Marquez and Baldassari but fight for the 1.st place sometimes.

(Maybe i will sometimes make mod where everyone will have the same perfomance... yep, that should be fun :D)
I’ll keep working on trying to be able to edit them

how to exact the data folder to edit DB files ? and how to repack?
If you want to extract pak you need to use pak extractor which make by Jonix, if you want to repack pak you need to use phyton and window powershell and type the repack command into the window powershell which given by Jonix: ".\u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18" to repack it successfully.

You are right. In MotoGP, Lorenzo, Bautista, Morbidelli, Rossi and Syahrin performance also need to increase, Redding, Jordi Torres and Pedrosa need to decrease too. In Moto2, Quartararo and Marini performance need to increase, Pawi and Gardner performance need to decrease too. At last, Kornfeil, Arenas, Suzuki, Oettl performance need to increase and Rodrigo, Sasaki, Lopez and Toba need to decrease so that the performance of riders in the game will be fair and realistic.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back