Rider Updates

MGP18 Rider Updates V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
After race is finished i see Niki Tuuli has Malaysian flag, is it bug ? Could you fix it ? It's propably with Perez and Nepa too but i didn't try Moto3 race in career, thank you :) (But i think you are going to replace him by Xavi Cardelus soon)

I also noticed that Romano Fenati has abbreviation "-----------" instead of Fen. It's in every lap standings in the career races.

After race is finished i see Niki Tuuli has Malaysian flag, is it bug ? Could you fix it ? It's propably with Perez and Nepa too but i didn't try Moto3 race in career, thank you :) (But i think you are going to replace him by Xavi Cardelus soon)

I also noticed that Romano Fenati has abbreviation "-----------" instead of Fen. It's in every lap standings in the career races.
Thanks for the report, I must have missed Fenati’s short name key, as for the flag issue I’m not sure but it might be because of career mode, does it happen in quick races too?

Thanks for the report, I must have missed Fenati’s short name key, as for the flag issue I’m not sure but it might be because of career mode, does it happen in quick races too?
Sorry for late answer. No it doesn't. It's propably because it was modded during playing Moto2 career and game still loaded "old informations" about the riders.

Yeah I think so, I think it’s linked to save files
I was going to choose new Moto2 team and i see Forward racing is called MV Agusta Forward racing. Why ? Are you going to make MV Agusta model (and skin) for Forward racing ???

2) Can we expect another mod containing Vinales with Raffin, Granado with Vinales and Fenati with Cardelus soon ? And it seems Danny Kent will be replaced with Edgar Pons until the end of the season. Thanks :)

I was going to choose new Moto2 team and i see Forward racing is called MV Agusta Forward racing. Why ? Are you going to make MV Agusta model (and skin) for Forward racing ???

2) Can we expect another mod containing Vinales with Raffin, Granado with Vinales and Fenati with Cardelus soon ? And it seems Danny Kent will be replaced with Edgar Pons until the end of the season. Thanks :)
Oh that’s a mistake, a 2019 mod leftover in the language, I’m gonna update Fenati and Kent, what’s happening with Vinales?

By the way MARC VDS MotoGP team is called Angel Nieto Team Moto2 and Angel Nieto Team in MotoGP is called Petronas Sprinta Racing :) Could you fix it as soon as possible please ?(And third bug is with MV Agusta Moto2 team but i wrote it in my previous comment)

About Vinales, he was replaced with Alejandro Medina and he was replaced Jesko Raffin. This weekend is Thailand Grand Prix and i don't see this team here. But Vinales replaced Eric Granado in Forward Racing.

By the way MARC VDS MotoGP team is called Angel Nieto Team Moto2 and Angel Nieto Team in MotoGP is called Petronas Sprinta Racing :) Could you fix it as soon as possible please ?(And third bug is with MV Agusta Moto2 team but i wrote it in my previous comment)

About Vinales, he was replaced with Alejandro Medina and he was replaced Jesko Raffin. This weekend is Thailand Grand Prix and i don't see this team here. But Vinales replaced Eric Granado in Forward Racing.
Sorry again, I've left some 2019 stuff in the files, I'll resolve that and have a look these updates

Sorry again, I've left some 2019 stuff in the files, I'll resolve that and have a look these updates
Ok. I just decided to find some bugs and report it to you, i really love this mod.

PS: Are you going to make Petronas Moto2 "suit" for rider ? Bike looks awesome and players would be happy if they get this, but it's your decision :) Thank you

Ok. I just decided to find some bugs and report it to you, i really love this mod.

PS: Are you going to make Petronas Moto2 "suit" for rider ? Bike looks awesome and players would be happy if they get this, but it's your decision :) Thank you
Thank you it really helps me out when people find bugs, I'm adding the petronas suit in this update :)

BIKER7202 updated Rider Updates with a new update entry:

Rider Update Thai GP

Updates:
Pons Replaces Kent
View attachment 272794
Cardelus Replaces Fenati View attachment 272793Medina Replces Vinales
View attachment 272797
Vinales Replaces Granado
View attachment 272795
Torres Replaces Rabat View attachment 272791 Simeon GP17
View attachment 272792
SIC Racing Suit For Career
View attachment 272796Miscellaneous Bug Fixes (Thanks To GeorgeCzech For Reporting Bugs)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, BIKER7202. Can I ask you how to edit MotoGP 18 rider performance? Because of I cannot find the solution to edit the rider performance. Thanks! If I can edit the rider performance more realistic, the game should be more realistic and fun.

Last edited:
Hi, Biker 7202. Can I ask you how to edit MotoGP 18 rider performance? Because of I cannot find the solution to edit the rider performance. Thanks! If I can edit the rider performance more realistic, the game should be more realistic and fun.
I had a go at it, but I couldn’t do it. I managed to get all the ai to do the same Quali lap but I couldn’t adjust it (I think I just corrupted the file so they did the ideal time)
It isn’t stored in the DB so it’s still a cooked file.

I would say try to recreate the file in unreal editor (that’s how I did the language)

I’ll have a more in-depth look at it, if we can remake the file then it’ll be very easy

I had a go at it, but I couldn’t do it. I managed to get all the ai to do the same Quali lap but I couldn’t adjust it (I think I just corrupted the file so they did the ideal time)
It isn’t stored in the DB so it’s still a cooked file.

I would say try to recreate the file in unreal editor (that’s how I did the language)

I’ll have a more in-depth look at it, if we can remake the file then it’ll be very easy
Yes BIKER7202, it is very hard to edit MotoGP18 rider performance compare to MotoGP17. Actually it is very easy to edit MotoGP17 rider performance because it made in BML file and we just change the number only to absolutely change the game results. Before MotoGP18 came out, I always imagine that MotoGP18 rider performance is easily to edit. When I tried to edit the rider performance of MotoGP18 by using Unreal Engine but I couldn't do anything on it. If someone can post here that how to edit rider performance of MotoGP18, it should be great and helpful. Anyway, thank you for your honestly reply.

open
moto1.PNG

BIKER7202, this's your own language right? I saw that here don't have any changing about the rider performance so that the table or index of rider performance should be need to add by own self right?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea