Ride Modding Questions Thread

Look:

The PHYSICS folder controls everything concerning the physics... So even if you don't change anything in the specs in DB folder, they still with the capabilities of the physics folder. My mod Real Challenge Physics Mod is exactly about tweak the values in there.

The upgrade parts are just a calculation over the physics values. So if you install a better brake they will just get the default value and increase it by a multiplier (i already saw this file what controls what upgrade but I forget where it was...).

Thanks bro:thumbsup::thumbsup: and I am sorry to trouble you:)
Look:

The PHYSICS folder controls everything concerning the physics... So even if you don't change anything in the specs in DB folder, they still with the capabilities of the physics folder. My mod Real Challenge Physics Mod is exactly about tweak the values in there.

The upgrade parts are just a calculation over the physics values. So if you install a better brake they will just get the default value and increase it by a multiplier (i already saw this file what controls what upgrade but I forget where it was...).

Hi all I have been trying to merge various great mods together and encounter a weird issue. I am trying to merge the VRTG track import mod with the CAM mod.

It is all fine except for the Honda CBR1000 2017, in the cockpit view, instead of looking forward, it is always facing the bike's gas tank (downward).

Also the CAM mod didn't even show the CBR1000 2017 at the first place, I have to copied the DB and Vehicle folder over in data.mix

I guess the issue is that the CAM mod is per vehicle? Since it didn't know the CBR1000 2017 at the time of creation, it is not setting the params correctly for it?

I guess the issue is that the CAM mod is per vehicle? Since it didn't know the CBR1000 2017 at the time of creation, it is not setting the params correctly for it?

i think you should check the files in the Cameres folder...and add the missing entries in the bml-files by yourself :/

Question to Rez and other MOD gurus, is it possible to ADD liveries of a bike instead of replacing the existing ones? I saw various livery mods that all required replacing the mix file under Chasis folder and in-game it is replacing the existing liveries. Wouldn't it be nice to ADD instead of replacing?

should be possible, but you have to edit a lot of files if i remember correct...most of them in the playerprofile folder, db folder and also in gfxgem

Thanks again Rez!

Another question, how can I make the the track ground/floor in Cockpit CAM tilt/rotate slightly like in the Helmet CAM? I saw other mods achieves this effect, but I can't find an obvious parameter to change in the BML files.

in Helmetcameras.bml you will find 2 parameters, I think you need to copy them over to Cockpitcameras.bml.
Look for "Leaningroll" and "LeaningrollDep" ;)

or you could just edit Helmetcameras.bml -> look for "VisibilityViewComponent" -> "Helmet" and set from (true) to (false)...so you have helmetcam without helmet :)

Can someone please help me find what file do I need to edit to add an exhaust system from a ktm 1190 street to a 1190 race version? I looked into many bml files but can't seem to find a lead

Hey guys, I´m trying to edit the physics but I dont know if "Editor" is the right program. When I save the physics of my Husqvarna and re-open it, there are a lot of weird symbols, so I kind of destroyed it. What did I do wrong and how can I remix the "data" back into main Folder?

Edit: I solved the problem with the weird symbols, I need to save with "UTF8- Code" but it still crashes when loading a race with the modded bike.

Does anyone know how to move the position of numbers? I'm making custom skin want to move numbers from front to side like in bmw racing version

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back