Ride Modding Questions Thread

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I already have alternative solutions to reduce the value of fCGHeight or the height of the center of the bike from the ground, in
meters around 0.10. It makes the motorbike not be wheelie anymore. But when it is played at start, the vehicle looks like there is a jerking down motion. And when replay the race video, the vehicle's wheel half goes into the road ... haha. I don't know what file to edit fCGHeight.

If I increase the mass of the vehicle, it will reduce vehicle acceleration. And I tried to make the gear ratio as real as possible.
Change the height of the same file in STANDARD folder

yes, i find solution from that trouble by increase the max torque. make it balance between torque and weight.
I suspect play with engine mapping can reduce wheelie tendency too, but it will change the characteristic of the bike as well
It can very likely make the balance between weight and torque overcome the problem even though I haven't tried it yet.
And really, if I have to change the engine mapping, unfortunately it doesn't get the characteristics of the bike

Change the height of the same file in STANDARD folder
Of course I didn't change the height and remained the same value in standard file..

hello i have successfully installed multiple mods for ride 2 such as the moto gp track importer mod and the real challenge physics mod and i was wondering if i can still play the main single player mode race in events (not quick race) earn money buy and upgrade bikes and customize my rider? if so i would really be glad i always wanted a true grand turismo for bikes (im new in this whole ride 2 pc modding thing)

hello i have successfully installed multiple mods for ride 2 such as the moto gp track importer mod and the real challenge physics mod and i was wondering if i can still play the main single player mode race in events (not quick race) earn money buy and upgrade bikes and customize my rider? if so i would really be glad i always wanted a true grand turismo for bikes (im new in this whole ride 2 pc modding thing)
Yeah the mods do't stop you from playing single player

Hello everyone, I'm looking at a way to create a custom championship, can this be achieved by editing BML. What about generated ai names and skills, can we interfere in those?

Is there a way to control the AI spawned in quickrace? I see that there is a reference in db_pilots, but I don't understand how they are generated.

Hello, did anybody know how to repack edited files for Ride 4 with the MGP Modding Tools?
The point were I struggle atm is after the cooked UE files, I used the "repack.command.bat" and afterwards it create a "NoEditor" Files but with a size of 0 Bytes. Where's my mistake?

I already tried different Python 2.7 versions but as said all the time a 0 Byte File. The game should base on UE 4.25 and export files is no problem but the repack doesn't work for me.

Maybe any ideas?

Hello, did anybody know how to repack edited files for Ride 4 with the MGP Modding Tools?
The point were I struggle atm is after the cooked UE files, I used the "repack.command.bat" and afterwards it create a "NoEditor" Files but with a size of 0 Bytes. Where's my mistake?

I already tried different Python 2.7 versions but as said all the time a 0 Byte File. The game should base on UE 4.25 and export files is no problem but the repack doesn't work for me.

Maybe any ideas?
Open the repack command.bat with notepad and change where it says motogp20 to ride4 and then run it. It’ll work then

Last edited:
is there a modder who can change the stock muffler of the ducati streetfighter in Ride4 into the akrapovic muffler, the panigale v4 uses! in real life the muffler is the same, so it should also be easy to change it in game!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back