RIDE 4 RIDE 4 | Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Milestone have released their latest bike racing title in the form of RIDE 4 - the biggest release of the RIDE series to date.
  • RIDE 4 available on console and PC.
  • Real world bikes and circuits.
  • Now includes endurance racing.
Two wheel fans have further reasons to be cheerful thanks to yet another bike racing release from prolific Italian development team Milestone. The fourth instalment in the increasingly impressive RIDE franchise, the new title offers more bikes and tracks and features than ever before, plus the inclusion of the often requested opportunity to race longer endurance events within the sim.

Ride 4 4.jpg

ABOUT THE GAME:

Are you ready to live the best gaming experience that a motorcycle fan can get?
RIDE 4 will spark your competitive soul with hundreds of bikes, dozens of tracks and a whole new level of realism.

New and Enhanced Contents

Choose among hundreds of officially licensed bikes and ride on dozens of tracks all around the world, carefully designed with an extraordinary level of detail! Every asset has been created starting from CAD data, laser and 3D scanning to achieve precision down to the smallest detail and let you enjoy the best two-wheel racing experience ever.

Choose Your Path.

Jump into an amazing and dynamic adventure that interacts with your decisions and choose your own path from the regional events up to the professional leagues. Show your riding skills through challenging races, ability tests, track days and a huge set of events. You could even become an official tester for the most celebrated manufacturers!

Ride 4 5.jpg

Day / Night Cycle, Dynamic Weather and Endurance Races

RIDE 4 features a fully dynamic weather conditions system and a complete day/night cycle. Experience the race in a new light and prove you are the best rider in any condition. And for the first time, the "Endurance" mode will put your tenacity to the test, with animated pit-stops and long lasting races: prepare to face a world where strategy is the ultimate ingredient of your success!

Neural AI

Let us introduce you to A.N.N.A. (Artificial Neural Network Agent), our revolutionary neural AI system based on machine learning. Race against faster, smarter, more accurate riders and compete with an AI more human than ever!

Expanded Customization

Race with your own style! Choose among plenty of official brands for your rider’s outfit and customize your bikes aesthetically and mechanically. Unleash your creativity and design your helmet, suit and bike livery in total freedom thanks to our new graphics editor. Once you’re done, share your creations online or just discover the best designs of the community

Online Competitions

Enjoy the most complete and lag-free online multiplayer experience ever thanks to our dedicated servers.

RIDE 4 is available now on both console and PC.

For more discussion around the new game, head over to the RIDE series sub forum and get involved with the conversation today!

Ride 4 1.jpg

Last edited:
So for me as someone who could more or less most of the time easily beat the old AI on max difficulty (3rd person) and 60% of the time on board should be ok V the Ai and have a closer race?
Definitely, the AI is much better. I too play on 120 and I'm getting good races. But you should know Magny and Sugo you may need to pick a slower bike as the AI just isn't as quick on these 2 tracks.

With and without the mini chicane, all of the tracks are amazing. Really detailed.
Nordschleife is the best out there, even the foliage is great.
I always avoid using motion blur, but I decided to test it at Nordschleife, now I use it all the time. I used 1st person with a Hyabusa just to see, I was genuinely freaked out. It's as close as you can get.
I'm actually daunted, you know that apprehension you get before you take your bike out to ride fast with friends? I get that feeling.

Then LEARN THE CIRCUITS!!!!
It seems that you don't understand it, even if you already know a circuit, you have to practice it, so single-lap races are absurd and, look, I'll tell you what bothers me the most about all this, I'm playing Dirt 4 with incredible graphics and with the speed of my computer without problems And other video game companies like this one or the one from the last Project Cars 3 are making games that need a very good computer for the graphics speed to be good, so every 2 x 3 we have to renew the equipment and I don't feel like it. If there is something else that I do not understand, they make some very correct demonstration lines but if you want to do it well it is better that you choose your own path besides that they surely achieved those reference times with the track in good condition and these events in the dark make difficult for players.

Last edited:
I personally like the physics of motogp20 better that you can control the inertia with the throttle trigger. In Ride 4 the performance of the bikes is low because I was riding unassisted in realistic mode in Portimao with the Ducati V4 competition and I can't reach the 1:40 best WSBK times this game bores me mainly because of the inertia of the abuse that already You will have noticed even on the straights if you do not go in a straight line the bike goes up much more speed is surreal this game.:):thumbsup:

Last edited:
I personally like the physics of motogp20 better that you can control the inertia with the throttle trigger. In Ride 4 the performance of the bikes is low because I was riding unassisted in realistic mode in Portimao with the Ducati V4 competition and I can't reach the 1:40 best WSBK times this game bores me mainly because of the inertia of the abuse that already You will have noticed even on the straights if you do not go in a straight line the bike goes up much more speed is surreal this game.:):thumbsup:

You aren't making sense, I appreciate you are using Google translate, but it isn't working very well.

It's for the DLC dropping tomorrow.
The next big update will be for the next gen consoles I think. Maybe something will appear before xmas, as this game isn't 'done' yet.
I just want ANNA to appear in Ride 4, as promised by Milestone. Will be happy if they fix the "leak" bug on livery editor. If they fix this two things the game would me perfect.

ANNA is in game already. I find the AI to be really good, each rider has it's own stats. They will where possible try and avoid you in corners, but if you do something unexpected, expect an accident.
There isn't an endless list of random AI, so try noting AI that stand out. Sophie Lloyd is the best I've found. I've also got a list of bad AI, Mehmet the Turkish AI is to be avoided, he's shockingly bad.
I guess you get out what you put in. Blindly smash round tracks with no thought, you won't get much out of the game. Pay attention, look at what's happening and maybe you'll be surprised.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back