Rich Energy Now Lightning Volt - William Storey Ousted

You guys better have Battery as well? That is my favorite! Followed by Mad Croc!

We do have Battery and Mad Croc, but no one really buys either stuff mainly because they are expensive as hell. Same goes with Monster and Red Bull. People prefer stuff like Kong and MegaForce (you probably haven't ever heard of these 2 before)
Both Kong and MegaForce cost less than 1 euro, meanwhile Red Bull (433ml) costs about 2,60 euros where i live. Soo yeah :D

We do have Battery and Mad Croc, but no one really buys either stuff mainly because they are expensive as hell. Same goes with Monster and Red Bull. People prefer stuff like Kong and MegaForce (you probably haven't ever heard of these 2 before)
Both Kong and MegaForce cost less than 1 euro, meanwhile Red Bull (433ml) costs about 2,60 euros where i live. Soo yeah :D

Googled them, Seen MegaForce in Sweden, I think I've bought one the one time I bought 15 different energy drinks I hadn't tasted to see if I liked any...
Battery has become a bit expensive here as well. Mad Croc is 50% of Red Bull, so Mad Croc is an affordable energy drink in Norway.
Regardless, I have stopped drinking them, if I need any caffeine I take an no-sugar ice-coffee instead :p

In marketing this guy is pure gold. The hype created by him is worth money alone. Welcome to the cyber social era where influencers are the product.

I would rebrand it Bull shite

Damn... this is the best F1 season ever! I think there was always controversy but this year's F1 championship is the only one I can remember where the drama is what will make the longer lasting impression...

"Hey remember the year that lewes Hamilton won his 6th World Championship?"
"You mean the Rich Energy Championship?"

This is why I just stick to coffee or a Mountain Dew.

The way Storey doubled down so hard throughout this whole circus show smacks of a desperate man that owes a lot of money to "investors" who take body parts as payment when you can't pay back in cash.
Or, he's just a retarded asshole.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea