Team ORSM

I was wondering EA-Ghia would you be able to do this livery, it appears to have been left out of a skinpack done by someone else. I think it was a error that is easy to make so no offence to the creator of the skinpack. It's the 2013 Garry Jacobson Dunlop car. Can't get good photos to put up as I am not at home for a few more days

I was wondering EA-Ghia would you be able to do this livery, it appears to have been left out of a skinpack done by someone else. I think it was a error that is easy to make so no offence to the creator of the skinpack. It's the 2013 Garry Jacobson Dunlop car. Can't get good photos to put up as I am not at home for a few more days
This is my first post but anyway. It's nearly the same as Rodney Jane's Bob Jane T-marts Sonic Falcon. I've got a couple of the 2 Sonic FG's in 2013 when I was at Homebush

The 2012 Dunlop project is currently stalled, the painter doing it was Mick S but do to being busy cant finish it. I was wondering if anyone was wanting to do a community type version like 2005 series. I have the mod link and if anyone wants to help can you send a PM, most cars are done but there are a few to do yet. I will have a look at what is to be done

I have a question. I was looking here one day and saw a thread about blue lights on the PCR cars from 2008 and 2007. I was wondering if this is possible to put on the V8s to give the light colour more realism instead of the white light

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back