Team ORSM

I was wondering EA-Ghia would you be able to do this livery, it appears to have been left out of a skinpack done by someone else. I think it was a error that is easy to make so no offence to the creator of the skinpack. It's the 2013 Garry Jacobson Dunlop car. Can't get good photos to put up as I am not at home for a few more days

I was wondering EA-Ghia would you be able to do this livery, it appears to have been left out of a skinpack done by someone else. I think it was a error that is easy to make so no offence to the creator of the skinpack. It's the 2013 Garry Jacobson Dunlop car. Can't get good photos to put up as I am not at home for a few more days
This is my first post but anyway. It's nearly the same as Rodney Jane's Bob Jane T-marts Sonic Falcon. I've got a couple of the 2 Sonic FG's in 2013 when I was at Homebush

The 2012 Dunlop project is currently stalled, the painter doing it was Mick S but do to being busy cant finish it. I was wondering if anyone was wanting to do a community type version like 2005 series. I have the mod link and if anyone wants to help can you send a PM, most cars are done but there are a few to do yet. I will have a look at what is to be done

I have a question. I was looking here one day and saw a thread about blue lights on the PCR cars from 2008 and 2007. I was wondering if this is possible to put on the V8s to give the light colour more realism instead of the white light

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.