rFactor Setups (Merged)

Little base setup. Probably can be improved, but for now its oke.
1:23 in Q with super softs. Overall the car is quite soft. But i like my car that way. :)
For full races bigger ducts and Radiator is needed and less engine boost offcourse.

Attachments

• Monza Ivo.svm
    3.6 KB · Views: 454
This is my best setup so far. I managed a 1.25.1. I know other people are lapping in under 1.22 but I couldn't find any setup on the whole internet. So, if you guys have a better setup, please post it.

Attachments

• test.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 624
Hi Guys!
I had to erase my computer, everything from zero, but this friday we have a league race in Donington Park /PHWTCC League Hungary/, so can anyobody help me with suggestions or send me a decent car setup for a WTCC /for example Seat Leon/ car?
Thanks in advance,
Botond

Unfortunately I'm not very talented at driving but my setup building skills are even worde (or non existent) - so if there is a good samaritan out there who is willing to share his setups for the Apex FIA GT3 mod, he's welcome to do so :)

Especially interested in stable setups for the Alpina, Porsche or Ferrari but others are appreciated as well - the track doesn't matter - I plan to use it as a base and modify it to my very basic driving style. I just don't have a clue where to start with the basic setups the combination of a bad setup and a slow driver isn't really very thrilling.

So if some of you want to help me just post here or contact me via PM

And if some of you are interested in a race series using the mod just contact me as well - the guys over at GRC are trying to get one on the way and could need some more participants

i am trying tomake a setup to ferrari and silverstoneBut i dont know how much is a good or bad time.
So can you tell me what time are you looking for at silverstone ?
I will race on GT3, but its my 1th time at GT3, i was racing with F1 1992 mod, and winnig too ,I am not a slow driver anyway ,but who cares ? ahahah ,The GT3 is diference, so if i can help you i will .On the race i will give to you .
Thank you ,and i will be happy to help you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.