rFactor Screenshots

• Peerless

lol - yeah I shouldn't be too worried!

Just make sure you're set to DX9 when config'ing the game, plus maximum res for your monitor.. Might be worth checking out the NVidia setup section on rFactor Central - lots of interesting changes suggested that improved my gameplay no end.. Link here

You wouldn't think with a decent system it would make any difference, but it did for me - I had stuttering during replays, or camera views - those all disappeared after following the advice in the docs.. The only thing I changed was the negative LOD, which I enabled - "clamp" setting produced horrible artifacts that I would easily sacrifice 10fps for! =D

Most important if you get rFactor HAVE FUN! There's something for everyone in the game - technical or not, there's a car or track (like in real life) for everyone!! :laugh2:
as soon as I get some money I may dive into it but I have been holding out on some new engines. I wish Grid was a sim!

• Josh Healy

Torro Rosso Demmo
(leave comments at blog)
http://mmgscreens.blogspot.com

TorRos1.jpg

TorRos2.jpg

TorRos3.jpg

Small request: for the rotating banner on the RD frontpage i would like to have some great images of rF to show and replace those that we current use.

If you have any nice shots that you allow us to use for this please feel free to post them here :)

They can be both photoshopped or unedited, as you wish. Please make sure if you send in images that they fit the required size of 730x190 px

Thanks for the help!

Here are some of my TCL ones, awesome mod. Love sliding the RS500 round Oran Park

Attachments

• GRAB_010.jpg
    GRAB_010.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 241
  • GRAB_016.jpg
    GRAB_016.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 271
  • GRAB_020.jpg
    GRAB_020.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 250
  • GRAB_022.jpg
    GRAB_022.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 299
  • GRAB_025.jpg
    GRAB_025.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 273
  • Kyle Evers

Looks like some hyped up graphics. I am running maxed out everything - full AA and all of that - and my in-game doesn't look that good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back