rFactor Screenshots

A ChampCar MP Finish me winning though :D

ppl.jpg

it was .006 at end he got the slipstream off me in last turn after 5 laps following me
i didnt know where he was untill i crossed line and went into pits and saw i won by .006! i got best start after drafting with one of my drafting partners ^_^ untill some noob runied hes race so i ran and the pack caught me, and me and him pulled a gap 5 laps from end on last lap the battle began :D

rFactor runs well on any modern system - of course, the better it is, the more you get out of it. So bare in mind that the really good screenshots here will probably be with everything turned to the max.

For an idea, my system is a dual core @ 3.2Ghz, 4Gb RAM and a 8800GT and I can run all of the settings on max, 8x Anti Aliasing and still get great framerates - I have vsync turned on so never go above 75fps anyway..

• Peerless

Yea my system is a Q6600, 4gb 800mhz ram, two 8800gts (g80) ssc (112sp) in sli, and a 10k raptor for programs. I don't thing running it will be a problem but the demo looked really dated and my momo died so I will only be able to use the 360 controller.

lol - yeah I shouldn't be too worried!

Just make sure you're set to DX9 when config'ing the game, plus maximum res for your monitor.. Might be worth checking out the NVidia setup section on rFactor Central - lots of interesting changes suggested that improved my gameplay no end.. Link here

You wouldn't think with a decent system it would make any difference, but it did for me - I had stuttering during replays, or camera views - those all disappeared after following the advice in the docs.. The only thing I changed was the negative LOD, which I enabled - "clamp" setting produced horrible artifacts that I would easily sacrifice 10fps for! =D

Most important if you get rFactor HAVE FUN! There's something for everyone in the game - technical or not, there's a car or track (like in real life) for everyone!! :laugh2:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%