rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
Yes please

Edit: Had a great session of practice last night with Jarek, Hans, Stig & Jack.... No Allan.... missed you mate. The upshot was that this is gonna be FUN!!!!!!! A proper blast from the past. The Lotus Cortina is my very favourite car..... bar none and the Alpha is also sublime. Get your names down chaps, this is gonna be great.
Like I said fellas, great fun last night and really nice to catch up on chat.

Last edited:
When did they change it from monthly to annually only, zero notification. That is a separate account for me and I keep squat in it because I got dinged for some money not too long ago. Now have to go to my bank and that leaves me out for the weekend. A little notice on changes would be nice. @Bram

There is no monthly option anymore in premium
Correct, hence we have a heavily reduced annual membership in place since a few months. So instead of 12x3 euro people only have to chip in 9,99 per year.

If that's an issue for tonights race we need to set you up with a temporary upgrade. You don't need to sign out

Edit: fixed, happy racing tonight:thumbsup:

Thanks @Bram I had my little system setup to pay you monthly so I could give more money to RD as it was more expensive to do it that way. If you could send notices out to all premium members on major changes it would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Correct, hence we have a heavily reduced annual membership in place since a few months. So instead of 12x3 euro people only have to chip in 9,99 per year.

If that's an issue for tonights race we need to set you up with a temporary upgrade. You don't need to sign out
I was just about to suggest this, he was premium when signing up after all :thumbsup:. We got this customer hooked on HistorX, he will come back :D.

sorry guys had to dash up tp me mums for the praccy night, still i made for race night..
Whoo Hooo, won the first..:sneaky::sneaky:;);):):):thumbsup::thumbsup:...
Looked like we were on for a battle in the 2nd...but alas..bloody gremlin bugs again and game crashed..AAARRRGGGHHHHHH..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry:.congrats to who ever won and podium...it should have been ME!!!:whistling::whistling::whistling::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back