Rfactor 2 the game.

How's the game would be able to survive with the titles out there that keep getting better and have the $$$?? Nola Motosports Park was built and released in 2017 and looks like early 90's. Test Drive 1 Commode 64 quality! People buy what they see! This is why people play Project Cars lol! It seems that the game is just a huge scrapyard of circuits and mods made by kids in their moms basement. They can't compete with AC and Racerroom with scanned circuits ,real lined-up of cars, top notch graphics. Studio 397 just releases some random stuff here and there all mixed up with the :poop: in Steam workshop. LOL. I am sorry but I don't see any future unless somebody buy the franchise and release a brand new title with the physics that we all like.:laugh:

I was playing rF2 right after the DX11 update, playing @4k 80fps max settings and my Son came in the room and ask me why i was playing pCars again, as he knows i haven't played it in about 6 months. lol
He was absolutely amazed when i showed him it was actually rFactor 2.
I was thinking it looked really good but that just confirmed it. Now finally the looks match the Physics.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back