rFactor 2 picture issue?

Let me start this thread by stating that I am a complete noob when it comes to gaming on a pc. I recently downloaded rFactor 2 from steam. However, when I launch the game, the picture zoomed in so much that I can't even see what I'm doing.

I have a laptop, and it's connected to a large Flatscreen TV via HDMI that I use as my primary display. When I disconnected the TV, the game window appeared as a small box in the upper left-hand corner of my laptop's monitor. I am not having this issue with Assetto Corsa or Project Cars 2, only rFactor 2.

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this?

PC: MSI GL63 8RC-068
VC: NVIDIA GTX 1050 ti
Processor: Intel i7-8750H

*Sorry, I know I posted this elsewhere but I'm new this whole experience, and didn't know if I posted the original question in the correct thread

Hi

I see your laptop is 1920 res and the TV ? resolution you run rF2?

Only thing to try off the top of my head p would be before you shut rFactor2 on TV change the
display mode from fullscreen to windowed or borderless or vice a versa and see what happens

If you ever get stuck not being able to see buttons do ctrl,alt+delete, if rF2 won't end task
do the same again and use the restart button in right bottom corner

iE: using Nvidia DSR can make buttons unusable if wrong display mode

Did you happen to need to resize W10 display for Windows 10 on TV to 18xx something
I had to till I realized I needed to set TV display mode to panorama then it ran proper

Horrid my 40" is I mean it is great for desktop from bed or motorsports
but not for 1920 sims DSR helps but with GTX1070 I pretty limited to x 1.78 (2560x1440)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back