Before the Christmas break ISI already released an update for rFactor 2. With the holidays over and the devs back to work the team has released a new build and an updated car for the community.
Besides the full game also the demo has received an update to use the latest build, as has the SDK.
- Added option to screenshot directly to clipboard, PLR file entry now called “Screenshot format”.
- Fixed multiplayer race rejoin.
- Fixed heat haze bug for non-HDR mode.
- Fixed Modmgr bug where a deleted package file would still appear in list.
- No longer reset widescreen UI config parameter when applying graphics changes.
Renault Clio Cup
A complete overhaul has been done on the Renault Clio 197 and updated to version 1.5.1. The front-wheel driven touring car now has grown up with the following fixes and changes in this build.
- Switched to ‘WheelsIncludeAllTireMass’ fix.
- Moved to UltraChassis with flex, and slightly better geometry.
- Better motion ratios on account of newer push-rod parameters and slightly soften front ARB to what should be a more realistic level.
- Misc tyre tweaks, more detailed lookup table and extra nodes should make them more accurate over a wider range of conditions. Wear has also been reduced.
- More realistic front and rear brake fade characteristics.
- Auto ignition-cut on upshifts.
- Maximized under tray collision points (up to 12 from 6).
- New steering system.
- Increased CG (on account of better data).
- Auto-clutch more useful (more aggressively adjusted).
- Damage tweaks (slightly stronger suspension against mild contacts).
- Updated shaders.
- Updated driver model.
- Tweaked headlight parameters.
- Liveries replaced/updated/added, all built against an improved template.
- Updated icons.
- Updated to use latest internal / external sound attenuation variables.
- Updated to newest camera standard (centered bonnet cam, etc) and removed a couple excessive cams.
- Minor AI tweaks to correlate slightly closer to player physics.
- Removed some now obsolete lines.
- Plus other miscellaneous tweaks.