rFactor 2: New Build 910 & Renault Clio Available

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Corvetto Z06.jpg

Before the Christmas break ISI already released an update for rFactor 2. With the holidays over and the devs back to work the team has released a new build and an updated car for the community.

Besides the full game also the demo has received an update to use the latest build, as has the SDK.
  • Added option to screenshot directly to clipboard, PLR file entry now called “Screenshot format”.
  • Fixed multiplayer race rejoin.
  • Fixed heat haze bug for non-HDR mode.
  • Fixed Modmgr bug where a deleted package file would still appear in list.
  • No longer reset widescreen UI config parameter when applying graphics changes.
Renault Clio 197.jpg

Renault Clio Cup

A complete overhaul has been done on the Renault Clio 197 and updated to version 1.5.1. The front-wheel driven touring car now has grown up with the following fixes and changes in this build.
  • Switched to ‘WheelsIncludeAllTireMass’ fix.
  • Moved to UltraChassis with flex, and slightly better geometry.
  • Better motion ratios on account of newer push-rod parameters and slightly soften front ARB to what should be a more realistic level.
  • Misc tyre tweaks, more detailed lookup table and extra nodes should make them more accurate over a wider range of conditions. Wear has also been reduced.
  • More realistic front and rear brake fade characteristics.
  • Auto ignition-cut on upshifts.
  • Maximized under tray collision points (up to 12 from 6).
  • New steering system.
  • Increased CG (on account of better data).
  • Auto-clutch more useful (more aggressively adjusted).
  • Damage tweaks (slightly stronger suspension against mild contacts).
  • Updated shaders.
  • Updated driver model.
  • Tweaked headlight parameters.
  • Liveries replaced/updated/added, all built against an improved template.
  • Updated icons.
  • Updated to use latest internal / external sound attenuation variables.
  • Updated to newest camera standard (centered bonnet cam, etc) and removed a couple excessive cams.
  • Minor AI tweaks to correlate slightly closer to player physics.
  • Removed some now obsolete lines.
  • Plus other miscellaneous tweaks.
Download the Renault Clio 197 here

how do you get the demo to work I installed it but in the launcher it says install mods so I installed everything and all I get is the demo content is not installed but I installed everything :( anyway gave up and removed it worst ui ever

how do you get the demo to work I installed it but in the launcher it says install mods so I installed everything and all I get is the demo content is not installed but I installed everything :( anyway gave up and removed it worst ui ever

It's a demo. Downloaded content won't work until you buy...

I quit enjoy the updated clio, tho I noticed a few bugs or could be my settings ?
But the clio and a few other cars have no contact or collision sounds and the drivers side mirror, upper right inside quarter is just white and doesn't reflect an image?
Also not seeing any backfire image

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years