rFactor 2 Build 798 Now Available on Auto Update

brickyard.jpg

Image Space Incorporated released another new build for rFactor 2, focussing on fixes/adjustments to existing features, and the memory usage updates like 64bit being the priority.

This build sees the introduction of 64bit executables in an official capacity, with the launcher now selecting to run 64bit if possible to do so (you can choose to run 32bit by using the Advanced tab on the rF2 launcher). This meant a change in file structure, which means those of you who already own rFactor 2 (or have an older demo installed) should either use auto update or freshly install the product core to avoid duplicated or orphaned files.

Features
  • Moved plugins dir to Bin32 and Bin64 for 32 and 64 bit plugins.
  • Launcher now runs 64 bit executables if possible.
  • Updates no longer require login.
Bug Fixes / Optimizations
  • Fixed crash on exit.
  • Fixed inability to scroll mp lobby after server item in list was selected.
  • Fix problem where players rejoining a race would lose any laps over 63.
  • Fixed a typo where the Real Road Time Scale setting for qualifying was used for race and vice versa.
  • Fixed dedicated server memory leak.
  • Reverted a change made to window style which broke some windowed modes
Modding / Public Dev
  • Modmode: Fixed pit location picking resetting the menu every time a location is recorded.
Download
Download Build 798 here

I have made format to my PC in order to prevent those "blue screens of death" happening again, and now blocking my rF2.exe file, fixing whole PC.

I have installed rF2 build 798, i log in into my acc. and all i get is this.

WHnGVeA.png

and in "Profile"
2saK9sF.png

In the 1st picture i have logged in onto my account but still it says "login(email address)"

It is not like, it's okay, it's installed or whatever.
Maybe it should be like that maybe not.
If anyone can help, please.

Thank you!

Go to purchase tab and activate by logging in or something like that. Click activate.

Reactions: Dux
I have made format to my PC in order to prevent those "blue screens of death" happening again, and now blocking my rF2.exe file, fixing whole PC.

I have installed rF2 build 798, i log in into my acc. and all i get is this.

WHnGVeA.png

and in "Profile"
2saK9sF.png

In the 1st picture i have logged in onto my account but still it says "login(email address)"

It is not like, it's okay, it's installed or whatever.
Maybe it should be like that maybe not.
If anyone can help, please.

Thank you!

Have you tried clicking ACTIVATE on the Purchase tab?

Reactions: Dux
Thought of that too but all i did was i tried to log in with email and pass on the right, under purchase tab, didn't really went on activating it again. Thanks, gonna try it later when i get back from work, see what happens.

It's a pretty pedantic and full of poo system, I agree. But boy, if you get it working, it's SO worth it.

Yup i know, that's why i bought it. I mean, i would have never gave those 85$ for a simulation or whatever software for PC, but yeah, i did now and i don't regret at all. Now some might find it weird or funny but for example with those dollars, here, you can have 32 0.5l beers in a bar or 76 from a supermarket. :)

Yup i know, that's why i bought it. I mean, i would have never gave those 85$ for a simulation or whatever software for PC, but yeah, i did now and i don't regret at all. Now some might find it weird or funny but for example with those dollars, here, you can have 32 beers in a bar or 76 from a supermarket. :)
It's definetely more fun than the morning after you drank 76 beers :D

Thought of that too but all i did was i tried to log in with email and pass on the right, under purchase tab, didn't really went on activating it again. Thanks, gonna try it later when i get back from work, see what happens.

if you formatted your hard drive, you will need to activate it again since your hard drive kept a record of your last activation and you deleted it when you formatted. You're allowed 5 activations before you have to contact them to get it reset again.

if you formatted your hard drive, you will need to activate it again since your hard drive kept a record of your last activation and you deleted it when you formatted. You're allowed 5 activations before you have to contact them to get it reset again.

But you can also do a copy of these activations files and use them after a reinstall. So you dont waste one of your 5 activations. But i dont know if it still works if you have changes on your hardware.

I go under purchase tab
- Going Activate rFactor2 - ACTIVATED
I go under first tab, simulate and i am logged in but still both first mods are gray and i cannot click on them, only - launch demo
- Go under purchase tab again put the email logging in, still nothing

Any help ???

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back