Image Space Incorporated released another new build for rFactor 2, focussing on fixes/adjustments to existing features, and the memory usage updates like 64bit being the priority.
This build sees the introduction of 64bit executables in an official capacity, with the launcher now selecting to run 64bit if possible to do so (you can choose to run 32bit by using the Advanced tab on the rF2 launcher). This meant a change in file structure, which means those of you who already own rFactor 2 (or have an older demo installed) should either use auto update or freshly install the product core to avoid duplicated or orphaned files.
- Moved plugins dir to Bin32 and Bin64 for 32 and 64 bit plugins.
- Launcher now runs 64 bit executables if possible.
- Updates no longer require login.
- Fixed crash on exit.
- Fixed inability to scroll mp lobby after server item in list was selected.
- Fix problem where players rejoining a race would lose any laps over 63.
- Fixed a typo where the Real Road Time Scale setting for qualifying was used for race and vice versa.
- Fixed dedicated server memory leak.
- Reverted a change made to window style which broke some windowed modes
- Modmode: Fixed pit location picking resetting the menu every time a location is recorded.
Download Build 798 here