Reverse Layouts

Tracks Reverse Layouts v0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I downloaded the file and moved manually, and like @Andrea9805 Laguna Seca is only showing the reverse Layout. IT appears this way in both Content Manager and AC original interface.

Please advise

View attachment 344178
At least i'm not alone, i hope someone can pass me a backup of the original track since i don't want to verify the game via steam: i have lots of mods installed and i'm afraid the verify cache might corrupt something

At least i'm not alone, i hope someone can pass me a backup of the original track since i don't want to verify the game via steam: i have lots of mods installed and i'm afraid the verify cache might corrupt something

ok, I did move all of the files in that laguna seca folder over to a temp folder and had steam verify the files... the original is back for me, will await note from creator before proceeding, the other tracks are fun.

ok, I did move all of the files in that laguna seca folder over to a temp folder and had steam verify the files... the original is back for me, will await note from creator before proceeding, the other tracks are fun.
I'll wait too, my problem is that i have over 300gb of content, mods, sol, csp, etc... i'm afarid the verify cache could revert some original file back and so corrupt some mods.

OK, the user should generally get the files from Kunos / Steam... I removed link
Just a heads up. The link i sent wasn't to restore Assetto files. It was only the Reverse mod files in the proper folder structure so it didnt overwrite the stock Assetto files. Sorry probably should have made that more clear. I was tired when i posted

Hi guys,

So I've installed the mod and it seems to work fine with every track I tried so far with the exception of Nordschleife. Probably the biggest reason I got the mod for of course. So basically all cars including mine appear to spawn outside the map. Anyone with any suggestions and/or tips or even better a fix? Cheers.

Still waiting for that Red Bull Ring! :)

Hi guys,

So I've installed the mod and it seems to work fine with every track I tried so far with the exception of Nordschleife. Probably the biggest reason I got the mod for of course. So basically all cars including mine appear to spawn outside the map. Anyone with any suggestions and/or tips or even better a fix? Cheers.

Well, with all the work I've had, I could barely look at this, let's see if tomorrow
or the day after I can fix that error and add a new variant for the Red Bull Ring!

Anyway, this circuit (Nords Tourist) is designed to be used in practice mode, the original of kunos does not have an start position if I remember correctly.

:)

Last edited:
Take your time mr. Won, I've had a ton of fun with the reverse layouts already. Just earlier today I had a GT500-race at reverse Laguna Seca and it really made my stomach turn... Without VR. :D

I think this file messes up the direct route configuration ..\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_silverstone1967\ui\ui_track.json
Is it a duplicate?
The correct one is here:
..\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_silverstone1967\ui\r_silverstone67\ui_track.json

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%