Won

10RPM
Dec 29, 2013
Won submitted a new resource:

Reverse Layouts - Reverse Layouts for original tracks of Assetto Corsa

-
1st Version of reversed layouts for View attachment 338283
Assetto Corsa.

Just for fun, a small reminder of the time when the games gave us the opportunity to drive on the track in the opposite direction.
Obviously in real life, this would be impossible due to most circuits, since they are not designed to guarantee safety in the opposite direction to the usual one.

So let's take advantage of the opportunity that...
Read more about this resource...

Billy Pilgrim

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 25, 2014
Thanks a lot for this. Great idea!
Do the pits work? i.e. can you use the tracks in Championship or Weekend modes?

Reactions: Won

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Jul 13, 2014
Been having a lot of fun with these today - thanks, @Won.

Spa Reverse is my new Spa.

Rudyjo

10RPM
Apr 18, 2018
Just to be sure, what is the correct process to install these reverse tracks? Are all the new files installed into the main A/C track?
Thanks

Won

10RPM
Dec 29, 2013
Thanks a lot for this. Great idea!
Do the pits work? i.e. can you use the tracks in Championship or Weekend modes?
Nope,not yet!
I haven't worried about that yet, because I still have to improve AI.
Anyway, I will update the AI the next week so that at least they can stop!

Won

10RPM
Dec 29, 2013
Just to be sure, what is the correct process to install these reverse tracks? Are all the new files installed into the main A/C track?
Thanks
Just copy the "content" folder in the main folderof assetto and you are done.This does not overwrite any original files, so do not worry!

Last edited:

Billy Pilgrim

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 25, 2014
Nope,not yet!
I haven't worried about that yet, because I still have to improve AI.
Anyway, I will update the AI the next week so that at least they can stop!
Great!
So the pit lane may be done next week?

Terry Rock

2000RPM
Oct 24, 2009
Reverse layouts offer a whole other experience...even on tracks we all know well.
I once drove Monza reversed...(can't remember which sim)...and it was like I'd never seen the track.
This should be interesting.

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Jul 13, 2014
Reverse layouts offer a whole other experience...even on tracks we all know well.
I once drove Monza reversed...(can't remember which sim)...and it was like I'd never seen the track.
This should be interesting.
Monza initially feels somehow narrower in reverse to me, weirdly.
Having a blast with these layouts - thanks again, @Won .

Won

10RPM
Dec 29, 2013
How many pitboxes there is? if its vanilla, can you add atleast same amount as in OSRW versions?

yep ,same number as original ones,but yes,there is no problem to add some pits ...although it doesn't make me very excited, there is not much space in pit lane and usually gives a very ugly feeling :D

Rudyjo

10RPM
Apr 18, 2018
Just copy the "content" folder in the main folderof assetto and you are done.This does not overwrite any original files, so do not worry!
Thank you, had no problem getting them working. Same tracks but they look a whole lot different.

MeltFire

10RPM
May 14, 2018
If you're interested I had updated the AI's Fast Lane, Pit Lane, Side Boundaries, and UI for Reverse Laguna Seca. You're welcome to include it in your next update.

The AI can be quite aggressive during the uphill corkscrew. (I included AI brake hints before the corkscrew, but it don't seen to be working right. no clue why.

This was only tested with GT3 car with AI skill set to 100% I assumed slower cars will have no problem here, but I'm not sure if faster cars like Hypercars or Open wheel will play well.

Won

10RPM
Dec 29, 2013
If you're interested I had updated the AI's Fast Lane, Pit Lane, Side Boundaries, and UI for Reverse Laguna Seca. You're welcome to include it in your next update.
Oh!! very grateful, of course I will include it in the following updates. Thank you very much again. :thumbsup:

CobraCat

500RPM
Jun 7, 2016
This is excellent. With Nords I noticed the camera loses the car at around
Brünnchen the picks it up a few moments later.

Won

10RPM
Dec 29, 2013
This is excellent. With Nords I noticed the camera loses the car at around
Brünnchen the picks it up a few moments later.
Lot of thanks! :)
Yes, I suppose there would be such failures, the cameras are still in process, I did not work much with them, the minimum to see something: D
Until I have a definitive AI, it is not worth fixing them

Tonight I will take out the next version, if I have time I take a look to see if I can fix it a little.

thx again!

Reactions: CobraCat and Mascot

Andrea9805

25RPM
Jul 24, 2017
Hi,
I'm having a little problem with your mod, i installed it via Content Manager but now Laguna Seca has only the reverse layout. All the other tracks have original and reverse, only Laguna Seca has this problem.
Can someone help me?
Many thanks