Alright when was that again.....?

:(
r_arrows_1998_pedro_paulo_diniz_monte_carlo_monaco.jpg

Quite ironic that Arrows was destroyed with a Nigerian Prince's scam.

Looks good, we did not have a black car for a while on the grid.
Had a few mildly funny remarks on this, but i keep them for myself.
Before I put more gasoline on the fire...

The Time from Germany is long long time ending.

AMG or Mercedes isnt in my opinion German, its international.

A lot of % of the AG owned german families , no !!!

The Germans self dislike more and more own "Premium-Fahrzeuge".

In 100 Years they groom the fields with horses or work for the new property owners.

I like the philosophy change in modern F1 to more environmental compatibility.
Nissan/Renault are Mecedes biggest shareholder, together with a Chinese holding.
So than you know why Ocon had to leave for Renault.

There's been a lot of institutionalised racism (which in this country is added to blatant xenophobia) and I'm glad to see people deciding to call that institutionalised racism out. People don't like their deep-rooted beliefs being challenged and can find it difficult to change the ways that they've been brought up with. That said, I'd like to have the attitude of "focus on now, you can't really change the past much".

@Paul Jeffrey @Paul Glover please just lock the thread. I was happy when I saw the livery this morning, but I KNEW this would happen...

• I'm tired of people not understanding why we would "dare" to stand up for our right to live a peaceful life.
  • I'm tired of having to explain to ignorant people of all races why this matters.
  • I'm tired of explaining that we are not saying "ONLY black lives matter".
  • I'm tired of being another thing to poke fun at (Oh so do we paint <"random thing or person> black too?") since sarcasm is the only reaction some people choose to give and not a helping hand.
  • I'm tired of people who talk up a storm on how this is NOT the proper way to end racism...like there's a manual for this crap. "Dear Black people: once again, you're doing it all wrong..."
  • I'm tired of the tired rhetoric of "just work on it with the people around you and it will change over time"...500 years later....
  • I'm tired of the "Oh look, Lewis <or any other rich minority> managed to be successful, so just do it!"...not realising that they were the exceptions that defied the system.
  • I'm tired of all the "...but what about..." people, who think "everything must be perfectly aligned to be a credible platform...no company, country or person should dare say anything about injustice if they don't have a squeaky clean history...and even then, they must mention ALL INJUSTICES. EVER."

Those of you who can't get behind the global movement towards tolerance and can't see what's more obvious than it's ever been throughout history: .we're tired of doing things your way and for the first time in history, we have evidence of all the BS we go through.

We protest in the streets for a few weeks, but we also get killed/abused/raped/robbed/imprisoned for CENTURIES by people who think more about their dogs and cats than us...and now #BlackLivesMatter ARE THE TERRORISTS?!?!

Still waiting for Hamilton to quit Mercedes based on their links to slavery during WW2.... or for him to end his personal association with Hugo Boss for their use of forced labour during the same period. Maybe the victims weren't of the right skin colour for people to care in this day and age?
Something tells me I'll be waiting for a very long time. These messages I don't mind, rather the hypocrisy behind them.

If everybody thinks like you, means no matter how long something happened, you'll punish the today generation for the passed stupidity of people living in another time and culture...
So, mercedes should lose hamilton because they were involved in WW2, Volkswagen should stop doing cars (it was Hitler's idea after all), and Americans should all be in prison because of the American Indians genocide ??

Seriously, we can't live together if every mistake done in history must be judged at every second !!
Please tell me you don't think German people in 2020 are still guilty for what happened in WW2 !

Cheers,
Donnie

"black on black is the biggest crime that exsist in the US" - An absolute lie, while the white population are about 65%, the black population are about 15%. Statistically it could not be possible, but because of how the media portrays it, that's what you will believe, a black person will more likely kill another black person because that's who lives in their neighborhoods, the same as Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, etc are more likely to kill another of the same demographic. As an example, did the media report on what happened in Las Vegas, where that man took that gun and shot those innocent people at that rock concert as white on white crime!!

I don't think people object to equal rights or abolishing racism, people object to having a load of BS shoved down their throats. Supposedly in the US (if you believe the media and BLM) police execution squads are going round killing people as a general trend. Take your paragraph above about black on black crime. Now google "Expanded homicide data table 6 2018" The first result will take you to the genuine FBI homicide statistics by ethnicity which shows you amongst other things that...

3315 white people were murdered, 514 perpetrators were Black/African American
2925 Black/African American people were murdered, 234 perpetrators were white.

Keep in mind that the black population as you stated is at least 4x smaller than the white population, yet the guilty party in interracial murders is Black/African American more than twice as often.
So who is more responsible for not valuing the lives of others?

Do the same with the 2017 statistics.
The numbers are..

3567 white people were murdered, 576 perpetrators of Black/African American backgrounds.
2970 black people murdered, 264 white perpetrators.

Again, more than 2x the number of interracial murders committed.

Whilst BLM were out lionising George Floyd, a convicted criminal, calling for the police to be defunded, David Dorn was killed - a REAL black hero, and nobody knows his name. In Chicago, whilst police were busy with the protests, the city had its deadliest day ever, with 18 murders of innocent black victims within 24 hours. That's what the American inner cities will look like with less police. If BLM focussed on this, the real issue, instead of ignoring it and blaming whites or the system, then more people would take it seriously and be onboard with it. Black lives matter of course, but that should start in black communities.

No doubt Codemasters will be annoyed, with the Mercedes and Williams announcement of the last few days the upcoming F1 2020 video game, set to release on July 10th, is already set to be out of date from a design perspective before it even releases!
A new livery is easy enough to add (and it's for a good cause, so they should be glad to be able to offer it). I'm pretty sure the inclusion of Portimão and Mugello would be a much stronger source of "annoyance" from that point of view.

Totally right. Although i could elaborate much more but this is not the place. I would say the sign seems more subversive than the football variation of being in your face rhetorical. I have found in my life that i am still the same person with similar views to when i was younger. Which tells me genetic placement is just as important as that old kantian , 'all knowledge is attained by experience.'

Many people have been in that comfortable stance.

Does your inadequacy mean you play more Grid and PC2 than RF2 or AMS1+2? Or even worse F1 2019? Haha.

I'll just respond to the last bit as it's more on topic. I mainly play AC, AMS2 and iRacing.

I don't think people object to equal rights or abolishing racism, people object to having a load of BS shoved down their throats. Supposedly in the US (if you believe the media and BLM) police execution squads are going round killing people as a general trend. Take your paragraph above about black on black crime. Now google "Expanded homicide data table 6 2018" The first result will take you to the genuine FBI homicide statistics by ethnicity which shows you amongst other things that...

3315 white people were murdered, 514 perpetrators were Black/African American
2925 Black/African American people were murdered, 234 perpetrators were white.

Keep in mind that the black population as you stated is at least 4x smaller than the white population, yet the guilty party in interracial murders is Black/African American more than twice as often.
So who is more responsible for not valuing the lives of others?

Do the same with the 2017 statistics.
The numbers are..

3567 white people were murdered, 576 perpetrators of Black/African American backgrounds.
2970 black people murdered, 264 white perpetrators.

Again, more than 2x the number of interracial murders committed.

Whilst BLM were out lionising George Floyd, a convicted criminal, calling for the police to be defunded, David Dorn was killed - a REAL black hero, and nobody knows his name. In Chicago, whilst police were busy with the protests, the city had its deadliest day ever, with 18 murders of innocent black victims within 24 hours. That's what the American inner cities will look like with less police. If BLM focussed on this, the real issue, instead of ignoring it and blaming whites or the system, then more people would take it seriously and be onboard with it. Black lives matter of course, but that should start in black communities.

I think you will find as I stated previously, everyone has BS shoved down their throats every single day. Whether it's FOX news, CNN, choose any politician you like, sports commentators, forums, social media, we are totally surrounded by BS being shoved down our throats. What determines how we perceive the BS actually all depends on your interpretation. People asking for equality and not to be killed by the very people who are supposed to be protecting them I personally don't call BS.

Also, when 3 serving on duty police officers openly have a conversation regarding, "Can't wait for a race war!" and "wiping black people off the map" and "I'm going to buy myself a new assault rifle and go out and start slaughtering them F-ing blacks, I can't wait, god I can't wait" Then YES!! I will refer to them as you said "Execution squads" and these are just some that so happened to have been caught on a recording. So when you have the police with this kind of mentality, also prosecutors, judges, prison wardens, I'm not surprised the figures you present are what they are.

And if you can see past this, and all you see are black people bringing this upon themselves I would say that attitude is more of the problem than the solution.

The thing with George Floyd as with Breonna Taylor which apart from the inhumane killings, was the immediate falsifying of the initial police reports which inflamed the already brewing anger. Floyd was passed of as an unfortunate accident, no mention of a knee on his neck for over 8 minutes, no mention of the 8 bullets that entered Taylor's body, YES!! on the OFFICIAL police reports, a blatant systematic cover up which I would imagine has happened so often it's just the norm, hence why it happened without even a thought of the consequences.

And to say you're not really onboard with stopping police brutality until they stop killing themselves is a very weak argument to hide the very thing these protests are about.

And defunding the police doesn't mean disbanding, get it correct. What it means is rather than spending all this money on riot gear, etc, (I still don't understand how the medical services were in such short supply of life saving equipment, but the police look like futuristic, state of the art storm troopers) which in all sense and purpose usually aggrivates a situation with the sight of all that military hardware, spend some money on specially trained mental health experts for instance. So instead of calling on impatient, inexperienced, heavy handed cop to deal with a person who is in a bad place in life mentally, call someone who will have the time and experience, WITH the personal security to keep themselves, the person and the public safe as an example.

At least it is different. So many teams run the same old same old idea with airo changes. Good for following the teams as you know who teams are. This is a minor shake up keeping with last years car so you know its a AMG-Mercedes car.

If you are an Aussie and want to save at least $20, buy from See dee kees (spelt wrong on purpose!)

$64 AUD which is pretty good for the Mr Schumacher version. I am only buying because of him being celebrated in the game.

I am hopeless collector as I have every version from 2010 lol. (well almost)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back