Renault / Nissan Chairman Ghosn Arrested

You don't make me laugh personaly. I'm a little bit upset by people like you, full of anger, who knows all except that they know nothing.
Carlos Ghosn is present in Japan now for 20 years and they only discover fraud today.
He even planned to retired in Japan.
It's a joke to say that fiscal fraud in France is about 100 billion when by definition fraud is unknown.
You are the dark side of the France and the shame who kills this country.

Last edited:
You don't make me laugh personaly. I'm a little bit upset by people like you, full of anger, who knows all except that they know nothing.
Carlos Ghosn is present in Japan now for 20 years and they only discover fraud today.
It's a joke to say that fiscal fraud in France is about 100 billion when by definition fraud is unknown.

I will not allow me to judge you as you do for me on a simple post (I think it would be quite haughty and I had another education than that) but your comment reminds me of a passage of a song "didier super ": salop poor who spoil the happiness of the rich;)
and when it comes to killing our country that was still so pretty there are 30-40 there is no need of people like me (the people) the lobbies and their money blithely charged by buying our politicians who sell France and its jewels to the highest bidder

I leave you in your mind, good day to you!

I don't like french guys (like me) fighting on a forum, especially because of such person.
He doesn't deserve that in my opinion, just because he doesn't belong to our daily world.

Corruption is endemic in Japan, just part of doing business. Never could understand why Renault were in bed with Nissan myself. Those of us with long memories recall the Lockheed Tr-Star scandal, it went right to the very top of Japans government. And more recently we have their so-called 'Whale Research' program.
At this point 'allegations raised by a whistle-blower within the organisation' means SFA, nothing is proven, simply alleged and that by a source that might well be unreliable.
Pffff if corruption is endemic in Japan then Brazil make that country look like a playgroud for 1 year olds :D

Please let's us know what law university you've attended so we can all avoid its graduates.
Let's wait until someone accuse you with proof for the same things of this guy in japan and let's see then when you get arrested until they can prove the opposite in court where are you, in your house watching TV or waiting behind jail until court day. Bye

You didn't give him any horns or a tail. Seems like a nice guy to me, or an apprentice for Doctor Strange.
@farjam is it better now? Does he look more evil? :cool:
zd7r05t1.jpg

Please give some more money for this poor man, he don't own almost anything, he is so poor, please DONATE NOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, HE WILL NEED OUR HELP NOW!!!

paypal-donate-button-300x146.png

Overpaid person decided he didn't get enough so he creamed off funds.

Yeah, never seen that before, seems to be a common thing among those kinds of people. Like some hidden perk you got to have to even qualify for these "positions".
I always find it funny when the last generation say things were better in their day. My hole it was, corruption like this was systemic in every company and government in the world. They just did nothing to stop it and in fact did everything to protect it because the average person wanted their cut of the corruption.

This generation is the one ending all this type of corruption.

Once they discovered how he was extracting and hiding the money there probably was a paper trial to follow, you can't really make large sums of money just disappear. The fact Nissan have come out with this means they are very confident in their facts. The police can arrest him and be wrong without any major consequences. Nissan will get sued if they're wrong.

Let's wait until someone accuse you with proof for the same things of this guy in japan and let's see then when you get arrested until they can prove the opposite in court where are you, in your house watching TV or waiting behind jail until court day. Bye

It's no wonder Miss Thatcher wiped the floor with your asses. May God bless her forever. :inlove:

It seems though Nissan is the one to blame and even if Ghosn is no angel, he´s not the devil the hasty conclusions following this article turned him into.

Quote from press:
"Automanager Ghosn denies allegations

The prosecution accuses the manager of having disclosed about half of his income of about 10 billion yen (77.5 million euros) in the financial reports of the company in the five years from 2010 only about half.

The discrepancy between the reported and actual promised income should be paid only after Ghosn's retirement, in the form of a retirement bonus or through consultancy contracts. It appears that these promised but not yet paid payments justify the alleged under-stated income. "

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back