rF2 Renault CLIO @ Monaco - Tuesday May 7th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi! I would like to participate in the Clio races on tuesdays but since I live in Sweden 20.45 GMT for the races is a bit late for me. What do you people think about having these races one hour earlier?
What suits you best? ;)

Im from Denmark, have same problem as Andreas!
Hi! I would like to participate in the Clio races on tuesdays but since I live in Sweden 20.45 GMT for the races is a bit late for me. What do you people think about having these races one hour earlier?
What suits you best? ;)

So 19:00 gmt is fine? The thread still had winter time, now it should fit your schedules? :)

I have some problems with RD Week 19 mod. My game crashes to desktop when I try to start the Monaco track, sometimes I even get bluescreen. I've tried to uninstall the mod and install it again but still the same problem.
Has anyone had the same problem?

i have no problems now, however yesterday I was able to go online but it did not loaded the cars that were on track and could not drive. After a restarts, going online at other public server and selecting the mod again offline helped for me. you seem to have an other problem, but perhaps it helps

Sorry guys, count me out. I think I'll delete this game and put it down to experience.
Someone wake me when the game is no longer a complete mess and more bugs than an insect house.
Shame, such potential but in reality a badly put together package.

Hi
I have not had the chance to race, due to disconnections on your server.
I go to two other servers and my name appeared and I have not had any disconnections.
This leads me to say that that night the server was not working properly.
I change my PLR and Multiplayer but nothing has changed on your, its always disconnects.
Can you see the problem is or even if I'm the only one that this happened.

Thank you for your understanding

Sorry to hear your troubles Luc & Justin. :(

Once you get your head around the new mod system in rf2 it's not all that difficult to get on a server. Also once ISI have got all content as separate components should make it easier. :)

Now all I can say about my race is that I enjoyed my swim in the first one and enjoyed the BBQ in the 2nd! :roflmao:

Hi
I have not had the chance to race, due to disconnections on your server.
I go to two other servers and my name appeared and I have not had any disconnections.
This leads me to say that that night the server was not working properly.
I change my PLR and Multiplayer but nothing has changed on your, its always disconnects.
Can you see the problem is or even if I'm the only one that this happened.

Thank you for your understanding

Luc, after the race I will check it's settings. Did you tried the F1 and TEAM server too?
I might have an idea why your name didn't show up properly. I will get back on you with that.

Hopefully you will join is next one! :)

Sorry guys, count me out. I think I'll delete this game and put it down to experience.
Someone wake me when the game is no longer a complete mess and more bugs than an insect house.
Shame, such potential but in reality a badly put together package.

You were online and drove laps and than just quit, so I am not getting your comment, at all?

I spent hours getting rf2 back up to date with all the messing around they are doing. When I finally get it all, I practised some with the Clio @ Monaco (progressing track) and got quite comfortable with it. When I joined the event with you guys tonight, I had no grip at all, it was like I was on slicks on a wet track. Sorry for my ranting just a little fed up with the half hearted attempt of a game at the moment.

I spent hours getting rf2 back up to date with all the messing around they are doing. When I finally get it all, I practised some with the Clio @ Monaco (progressing track) and got quite comfortable with it. When I joined the event with you guys tonight, I had no grip at all, it was like I was on slicks on a wet track. Sorry for my ranting just a little fed up with the half hearted attempt of a game at the moment.
is it because the track wasn't rubbered in justin?

No it looked pretty pre rubbered to me. I'm talking serious lack of grip. Nothing like I've felt with this car before, usually pretty planted.
shame that mate. i know that when i go from other games to rfactor 2, it is much harder to get grip . the marussia was hard work at silverstone. then again, i find other sims have too much grip. i think we all just want a balance. there will be a new build soon and before long, assetto corsa (altho it doesn't seem my cup of tea from the tech preview - sigh).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back