rF2 Renault CLIO @ Monaco - Tuesday May 7th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Stefan Woudenberg:

Of course I'll come back just to look or what is the concern :)
F1 in rFactor2 ?

Ditto in Server Team
F1 no track istanbul

Other server my name is good :)
Problème ??????
inverse name and nick in the file PLR : Ditto
My nick first

Luc,

good to hear you will be around next races! :thumbsup:

I checked the server and it has the "Enforce Full name" option tagged. That is why all other drivers were/are visible with their full name.
I saw you also were on the F1 server, with you nick. Very strange as you name appears on none RD servers as full name......

@Anyone: Have any ideas?

Hello guys,
I'm posting this thread here, because I noticed a bug with Clio and Monte Carlo 1966 :
http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...oducible-G27-bug-with-Clio-Cup-and-MonteCarlo

Maybe this can explain the lack of grip of Justin Swan ! Justin, do you have a G27 ?

Jordy,

I also have an G27 and the first time I booted the game last night on Monaco, my car just wouldn't turn at all, massive understeer. WHen I rebooted my PC it was gone. Never had this before. Is it the CLIO/Monaco combo? No idea.. :p

Well, well, well....

My report.... First race... Had a great start and was confident by bringing the car home.
In the first corner Kevin span and to avoid him I had to use the left barrier which bent my suspension.
After another contact of the barrier it felt like i lost a wheel and went in for a fix...215 seconds.... Drove to the finish..... I was hadding on my mind.... it became : Dove into the water as I just clipped the inner side of the chicane.... :D

Second race.... see first race :roflmao:

This bug was irreversible for me, it changed the sensivity for the whole game.

You can make a little test, just turning the wheel and see if it matches with the wheel in the game.

I'll avoid Monaco like you now ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back