rF2 Renault Clio @ Mills Metro - Thursday July 12th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So, we have the Mini Friday on RD. How about the Clio Thursday as well :).

For those who had incidents, please settle it on TS, or send me an incident report so it can be judged. We all know how it works at RD :). Please do not post video's in the threads of the incidents.

Good evening, for my first race with R-Factor 2 in RD.

But from the practices I see that this will not be easy. the four first are in the same tenth of a second (I'm first with only few thousandths of Axel). Others are not far behind, all times are pretty close, great.

Qualif : 1st
The qualification confirms, the times are very close again, but I take the pole with 1.12.411 if I recall well.
I see that I get to be regular, and during the warm-up I also see that the amount of gasoline does not interfere with the conduct and even easier because I can make 1.12.3??.

Race : 1st
The race tactics will be simple, get a good start and immediately put a gap between me and the second so that he will can't use my stream to attack me.
I'm lucky because my start is good, and I can get a little gap, I see also the third and second fight together. I take advantage of this and make good laps on good laps until I've an advance of 10s.
After I'm a little deconcentrate because I don't understand if I've enough fuel to finish the race :p I search where I can see the fuel consumption. After a moment I see on virtual Rev "7/8", WTF, it's 7 lap of fuel and 8 lap to go ?? But I see in the virtual LCD that there are 5 lap to go. Ok ... I see also the battle between second and third is finished and I have only 6s advance.
I refocus myself again and I endeavor to make good laps. As the race is soon finished I not take too much risk anyway (that will be stupid to put in the gravel with two laps to go :p).

Thanks RD and the organisators for the race. And Thanks also for all racers ;)

PS : Sorry for my bad english and for gentlemen's who was with me on TeamSpeak, yes, Legastelois is french :rolleyes:

Certainly no incident to report and waste Marco's time with from me, Magnar actually made a clip and shared it with me and it shows nothing more than a racing incident mild piece of contact, nothing more, is it avoidable?, of course, most contacts usually are, i can see moments in the clip where we both could do things ever so slightly different and have a happier outcome, Magnar's apologies and also spending his own time to make the clip shows he is indeed the real deal club spirit racer who just like me seems to enjoy racing hard and close.
I think all thats left now is for me to offer my apology to Magnar :).

So, we have the Mini Friday on RD. How about the Clio Thursday as well :).

For those who had incidents, please settle it on TS, or send me an incident report so it can be judged. We all know how it works at RD :). Please do not post video's in the threads of the incidents.
The Mini? what where ?

1.0 Clio is great, roll on the league please but also state the tracks with time to get plenty of practice in ;)
Only concern is the mirrors are still not right, I cant see my side mirrors and only have a quarter of the rear view?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back