rF2 Renault Clio @ Mills Metro - Thursday July 12th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@craig,

Try to start the series in the offline game first. Just enter track, and go back to multiplayer.

Have heard that that might work from time to time. You where not booted! :)

Just tried that twice. Frustrating as I can get in the other 2 RD servers. Something must have gone wrong when I lost connection and the server does't like my name any more.

Thanks anyway :cry:

I am getting a bit annoyed I was battleing for second and Stuart Pickering left the pits 2 laps down and he showed no respect for blue flags. He blocked me into two corners and when i was overtaking him (He was not slowing down) He just bumped into the back of my car. Just ruined the first good Club race I had here. I am really thinking of stop doing it, because in 3/4 races I got bumped out...
P.S.: In the battle for second place we I think switched position about 10times without any contact at all. Just in case somebody wants me too blame for a to aggressive driving style...

The mod is really fun, sadly i got taken out quite early on after patiently working a pass over a few laps,....as soon as i got the pass done i found myself pushed off track at the very next turn in classic public server style, i dont know who it was or what happened or how rF2 replays work so they will probably get away with it :).

Thank you Marco & RD

Crap race for me, getting used to it.
Mr Peters just turned into my line without any reason on start, =(
Frontend abit dmg and lost focus driving with the offset and had a spectacular rolling end at lap 6.
Did my car not appear? Because some cars did not render and I know I'm not the only one with that issue. I kept checking my rear view and I saw no one directly behind me which I though was strange. I though that maybe my car didn't render on your screen and so you bumped me. It's odd that I rolled though.

Sorry if it's my fault

Geat fun these cars, although I miss some feeling with it yet. Had a very lonelly race.
After the start, Bejamin pushed me off track where I dropped back till last. He didn't wait which was a shame. :confused: I carried on and could pass a few guys, but stuck in the end on 8th position. :)
Will need some practise to get quicker here and get a bit more feel with the car. I still don't know how to drive it. :p

Thats a bit rough statement there Gary. I was behind you when you had your incident. You overtook Magnar and gave him a little push so he slided out on to the grass and lost control and he could not avoid hitting you. So I recon he had no reason what so ever to let you pass him again.
That said, what a race. Thrilling from start to end :)

I am getting a bit annoyed I was battleing for second and Stuart Pickering left the pits 2 laps down and he showed no respect for blue flags. He blocked me into two corners and when i was overtaking him (He was not slowing down) He just bumped into the back of my car. Just ruined the first good Club race I had here. I am really thinking of stop doing it, because in 3/4 races I got bumped out...
P.S.: In the battle for second place we I think switched position about 10times without any contact at all. Just in case somebody wants me too blame for a to aggressive driving style...
Sucks that such a thing had to happen, had great fun racing with you! :)

Yeah me too, when I was behind you I always thought, that I am a bit faster, but never could pull away and was doing some mistakes. I wouldn't have a problem finishing 3rd. My first reaction was really pissed off, because it destroyed one of the best fights I had in rf2.

Had a clean race all the way and finished 2 places up from qualify, so I`m quite pleased. Not really my favorite car though...

And had a quick look at the replay and yes Björn, that didn`t look ok :rolleyes: .

Check the replay before you accuse me of unfair play, I gave you plenty of room and you hit the kerbs and grass going into the corner mate, You were off line and clipped me but only just I held my line as others were behind going into the main straight as well, as the rules state, I will not be drawn into an argument in forums, get on TS and we can both watch the replay or PM me.......... My DQ was speeding in the pits

The mod is really fun, sadly i got taken out quite early on after patiently working a pass over a few laps,....as soon as i got the pass done i found myself pushed off track at the very next turn in classic public server style, i dont know who it was or what happened or how rF2 replays work so they will probably get away with it :).

Thank you Marco & RD

Sorry Gary. It was me that hit you. We where side by side throug a fast corner,you was on the inside and i gave enough rom for your car. But in the end of the corner you hit me slightly but it was enough to send me on the grass, i lost control of the car but nearly manage to stop before i hit you in the next corner. I believe that this is an raceincident so therefore i did'nt stop and wait for you. I am sorry for the accident but it was nothing i could do to avoid it after i was pushed out on the grass.

Could Axel or Magnar make a small clip of this incident?, as i seem to remember it i made every effort to stay as far left as is possible, and i felt i succeeded in doing that leaving all the rest of the track for Magnar, it seemed to me at the time it was basically my opponent keeping their boot in instead of modulating throttle according to the situation, i think it comes down to respect and giving and taking some racing room.

Everybody can make his own judgement. I was in a fight with Robin when Stuart left the pits 1 or 2 laps down. On the straight he was slowing and Robin went past. Therefore I went to the inside to go past as well, because I was close behind. Then Stuart went back on the racing line, so I had to brake and go off the track. On the next corner he just puts his car in front of me instead of leaving me past (blue flags) and finally on the hairpin I took a very tight line and was still tight on the exit and just got turned round. In a normal race I would say ok, but not if you get out of the pits into the fight for 2nd place.
/edit: Sorry for the bad video quality
{ModEdit Marco}
No incident videos in threads please. If there is an issue, file a report to me, and we will judge it.

Everybody can make his own judgement. I was in a fight with Robin when Stuart left the pits 1 or 2 laps down. On the straight he was slowing and Robin went past. Therefore I went to the inside to go past as well, because I was close behind. Then Stuart went back on the racing line, so I had to brake and go off the track. On the next corner he just puts his car in front of me instead of leaving me past (blue flags) and finally on the hairpin I took a very tight line and was still tight on the exit and just got turned round. In a normal race I would say ok, but not if you get out of the pits into the fight for 2nd place.
/edit: Sorry for the bad video quality
{ModEdit Marco}
No incident videos in threads please. If there is an issue, file a report to me, and we will judge it.

Show it from the TV mode angle. :thumbsup: If I new how to make these I would. As I said take this to a PM dont Bitch on the forums

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back