Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
chargingcar, I haven't received the email with the download link to V.3
Please press Contact through our SellFy at sellfy.com/racesimstudio stating your purchasing email address.

It's important everyone registers with SellFy prior to making any purchases, or otherwise associates the purchase to their SellFy account manually thereafter. This way, to download the file from their SellFy account rather than relying on the unreliable email function.

Great, thanks. It works now. DRS is available now only in the correct DRS zones. The 1 sec rule is not working however during a race.

There is a third party Drs app on here that needs to be setup on a server. The 1 second detection kinda works, you'll get a beep sound like irl. However relies on the player to use it correctly during race and not abuse it. The system will show a penalty if used outside the 1 sec detection

Thank you for this mod guy’s. Top quality work as usual.

Can you tell me how to use the alternative screen on the wheel. I do use content manager, so hopefully it’s just tick the right box.

Thanks.

williams-martini-f1.jpg
Looking good!

Also glad to see my tires in use :p

OK just a quick peek at the new app as I'm getting somewhere. I had got it working end to end but it didn't look great so am re-writing it to a different sort of app to have a better style:
old:

new:

I haven't got it quite back to where the old one was (you can see the tire selection is missing from the new one) but hoping to do so by the end of tomorrow.
How it works:
  1. You will put your tire packs in one main folder and then tell the app this folder (it will be saved so only need to tell it once)
  2. On startup it will automatically detect your AC installation (gets the steam install folder from the registry then uses the steam manifest file to get the AC install folder)
  3. Then automatically load all 'supported cars' a supported car is one where the correct file names (e.g. RSS_T.dds, RSS_NM.png, etc) are known for a given car. In theory this means it is possible to add any car, but I will add more as I test them.
  4. Upon selecting a car, the skins for that car are displayed and the tire 'root' folder (where all of the different colours you want to use in a particular set e.g. FH2018\Pirelli\2K\ are stored) list, which will be a tree view, is updated to contain only compatible tires (have the correct list of file names) with the selected car.
  5. Choose the tire 'root' folder by clicking the button at top right
  6. Select tire colours for each skin that you want, or there (will be) a 'make them all the same' button, and possibly some options for randomisation.
  7. Click the button at the bottom right to run the copying operation.
Still quite a bit of work to do and some testing before I can let anyone else have it. It will of course work with anyone's tire packs so long as they contain the correct files needed for whichever car it is.
Almost forgot to add - it will read the car and skin json files (once I learn how) so you will be shown the proper names for everything. At the moment it's just showing folder names so I could get it working quicker.
:geek::):geek:

So I ran long race against AI around Barcelona.

And sadly AI cars don't pit for tires :redface:

It was 50 laps around Barcelona.

They start fuel of fuel which is good but never pit.

By end of race AI is doing 1:32 :confused:

I wonder if ai_tyres.ini was forgotten for release?

So I ran long race against AI around Barcelona.

And sadly AI cars don't pit for tires :redface:

It was 50 laps around Barcelona.

They start fuel of fuel which is good but never pit.

By end of race AI is doing 1:32 :confused:

I wonder if ai_tyres.ini was forgotten for release?
Hi man :)
I am not no physics guy but from memory I can not remember any such file ever existing I believe pitstops are inside the car.ini and that is all what is referenced.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.