Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Yep, I painted the dot black in Paint and it works as intended. Now, if I made a copy of german_led, called it german_led_rss for example, how can I make the car use german_led_rss? So no problems are caused in Kunos cars. Is it somewhere in the data.acd or I can set it without having to access it and losing compatibility to online for example.
You'll need to change the digital_instruments.ini. But this would mean to extract the data.acd file.

In this ini the font is linked.

Yep, I painted the dot black in Paint and it works as intended. Now, if I made a copy of german_led, called it german_led_rss for example, how can I make the car use german_led_rss? So no problems are caused in Kunos cars. Is it somewhere in the data.acd or I can set it without having to access it and losing compatibility to online for example.
Thanks for checking the fault, and confirming it I suspected that would fix it,
I have placed it now in the changelog for future updates but it wont be for a while I am afraid we issued 3 versions in less than 2 weeks and people are still catching up to V3,
once everything settles down we can look to deploy a final patch, but like I say I highly doubt it will be until some point in june :)

Thanks for checking the fault, and confirming it I suspected that would fix it,
I have placed it now in the changelog for future updates but it wont be for a while I am afraid we issued 3 versions in less than 2 weeks and people are still catching up to V3,
once everything settles down we can look to deploy a final patch, but like I say I highly doubt it will be until some point in june :)
It solves the dot problem on the main display, but we loose the dot in latG and lonG on the secondary. I think they can be sacrificed for the greater good. June is okay it's not a huge deal, I understand your point :)

Reactions: CC
It solves the dot problem on the main display, but we loose the dot in latG and lonG on the secondary. I think they can be sacrificed for the greater good. June is okay it's not a huge deal, I understand your point :)
I will try again and see if I can build some new fonts that solve the issues totally I tried these fonts 2 more kunos fonts and created 2 new fonts from scratch and never saw the issues once or it could have been fixed,
personally my idea was to bin the delta but you guys requested it so we kept it,
but we will find a way to patch it in a update :)

I will try again and see if I can build some new fonts that solve the issues totally I tried these fonts 2 more kunos fonts and created 2 new fonts from scratch and never saw the issues once or it could have been fixed,
personally my idea was to bin the delta but you guys requested it so we kept it,
but we will find a way to patch it in a update :)
Yeah the delta is quite important. Well, good luck, no rush. You guys are the best so I have no doubts it will be solved one way or another :)

WIP
not so easy to make a Williams livery....I wanted to give up already....It takes a long time
williams1.jpg
Awesome that you picked up the Williams, your work on the Ferrari is stunning so we all know the Williams is in good hands. :geek:
I know it's an early WIP so nothing's finished but I would still like to point out two basic things about the curvature of the black bottom part and the Martini stripes.
My reference pictures are self-explanatory, it's mainly about the starting/ending points, general positiong and angles.
I know the actual car models are quite different so recreating it perfectly won't be possible but with some minor changes you'll get really close.
I hope my input is helpful! :)
FW41_curvature_outlined.jpg williams1.jpgFW41.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding this DRS,
on official tracks it only lights up orange to tell you DRS Zone is active,
then when you press the DRS button on the right a green light tells you its in use,

now I have never seen once this light come on all the time not on official tracks,
if you playing a track and the orange light is there all the time maybe something is wrong with the zones on the track, but under racing conditions should only turn orange once within the zones :)

I checked it tonight, but the orange DRS light (upper left led) led is on constantly during an offline race. I am using the GP China Shanghai International track that i found in AC-club. Does that mean it's not an official track mod? If so, can anyone pls point me in the right direction of a working China track mod?

I checked it tonight, but the orange DRS light (upper left led) led is on constantly during an offline race. I am using the GP China Shanghai International track that i found in AC-club. Does that mean it's not an official track mod? If so, can anyone pls point me in the right direction of a working China track mod?
Yes it's not official, and without drs_zones.ini in data folder. You can create one easily using drs app. It will create a drs_zones.ini.candicate file and just adjust this file then rename it dre_zones.ini. I've created one myself. If I had the time I'll show the file to you.:)

Last edited:
Hi, I've checked my settings:)

[ZONE_0]
DETECTION=0.591107
START=0.737595
END=0.870997

[ZONE_1]
DETECTION=0.940047
START=0.970984
END=0.0894045

Just create a text file using these above, rename the file to drs_zones.ini and put it to data folder and the track will have the 2 drs zones.

[ZONE_0]
DETECTION=0.591107
START=0.737595
END=0.870997

[ZONE_1]
DETECTION=0.940047
START=0.970984
END=0.0894045

Just create a text file using these above, rename the file to drs_zones.ini and put it to data folder and the track will have the 2 drs zones.
Will the entry "DETECTION" add the 1 sec rule correctly?

[ZONE_0]
DETECTION=0.591107
START=0.737595
END=0.870997

[ZONE_1]
DETECTION=0.940047
START=0.970984
END=0.0894045

Great, thanks. It works now. DRS is available now only in the correct DRS zones. The 1 sec rule is not working however during a race.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.5%