Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
  • ronniej

Fantastic looking car, my congrats to those responsible. I however cannot seem to connect to the modern F1's though....To me the feel of them lacks any sort of "character". (Point and shoot type driving)
Quite a treat for those who like racing them though :thumbsup: (Yet I purchase F1 2017 this past weekend for 70% off smh, lol.)
*I too am looking forward to the remaining GT cars:) ...Nice to see a talented group of modder's get together and make more content for AC. (My guess is AC will outlast any sim before it)

• ronniej

Mod-edit: removed content and user
LOL...Remember though, that these won't sell the same as original content DLC and in order for guys like these to get together and make such content, there will have to be incentive that helps justify the time spent.]

*EDIT: That said, it sure makes you appreciate the unsung heroes like @aphidgod @mclarenf1papa @blackcelica @Henky SA @Shaun Clarke, @Peter Boese etc. etc. etc. etc. And most of these guys (including RSS modders) have given us free cars...You don't have to purchase if you don't want to, and I don't mind RD shedding light and giving these guys some press either. (They have also offered a 15% discount for Premium members)

Last edited by a moderator:
4 euro (3.99...) for 1 car (and 20 liveries)? YES. Respect the great work of RSS and his team.
RSS will have always my support. Are you able to create a mod like this...? Reflect before talk. THANK YOU

Any chance to get a steering assist setting like on the 2017 mod? The steering feels very weak for me on my T150. Also brake pressure as well seems to be missing.

I hope that RD starts to support URD as well. Would be nice to have a LMP1 field in the endurance series if it returns.

Regardless, nice attitude to promote RSS guys, they seem to be very passionate about it and high quality mod makers need that visibility.

Last edited:
How is performance in VR with this version ? Vs AI, 16 cars, 1080ti and 6700k the 2017 version was a constant 45 :(

That's great news, thanks for the reply! Seems I'm "forced" to buy this one then :D
I also kept textures down we analyzed what people was doing with the 2017 car, so optimized this one best we could although the car geometry is the highest I ever saw, the texture count is same as official cars under 80 textures the 2017 was just under 100, I was down at 70 textures at one point then we added this official wave impact f1 wheel so now holds 78 textures with a 47,5mb main car,
also to improve performance this is the 1st car I ever saw with 5x LOD, normally all cars have 4x LOD,
this new technique I have created dramatically improves performance,
each 1 meter in the main LOD effects FPS massively, normally we aim for 12-13-14 meters for a LOD_B,
this one is set to 10 meters,
there is nothing to compare this car against, its the highest quality car with the best performance you will find for this engine, to maximize performance for you guys we went that extra mile :)

I must of did 10,000 laps with the 2017 mod, 4 euro well spent. Maybe ask your mom nicely, she might buy it for you, if you're a good boy :thumbsup:
That is 0.0004 per lap not bad investment,
I just did 15 laps in this 2018 and nearly went and bought it myself, also I am premium might apply that discount code :D

Well damn, I wasn't gonna get this one since I don't care all that much for modern F1. Now look at what ya'll made me do, there goes the whole afternoon. ;)

That's what I've immediately noticed on my first laps as well, the temps are going crazy and I really don't think this can be right. Even after lowering the tyre pressures to the minimum my tyres were close to overheating after a moderate outlap, imagine what happened on my hotlap.
From what we've seen last sunday in Melbourne those Ultra-soft tyres lasted fairly long without any major grip drop off kicking in, the harder compounds worked great as well. And I'm sitting here with overheating tyres after 1 1/2 laps into my longrun stint? Something's not right here...
Tested a lot of Formula cars tonight to compare and with no car I've been close to the tyre temps I'm reaching with the 2018 Hybrid.
And one thing's for sure, I am certainly not overdriving the car. :D

Any word from the RSS guys on this topic?

I’m also having problems with tyre temps. Half way into a lap the tyres are red hot. Doesn’t seem right as I’m not even pushing.

Last edited:
I have all the cars RSS have made.
I like the GT but for support RSS i buy Formula Hybrid 2017 /2018 , F4 & GP2 mod ( formula classic too )
I have no problem send my money to RSS because they do a TOP WORK , and for TOP WORK i'm happy to pay .
Same sim racer spend over 1000€ for a Racing Cockpit ( wheels , pedals , VR ... ) and CRY for selling a car for 3,99€ .... people are strange ...
Like personally a few years back 2015/16 I had a 10,000 euros full F1 sim with the best equipment and PC everything, all this was to play Formula cars only,
and like for example running triple 32" displays and like 1x HDMI cable cost me more than 4 euros,
but that is just me IDM either :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea