Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I mean for example we released 2 cars in 2 weeks and there is still 2 more to come :D
last time I checked its xmas only once a year! how many cars you actually want at once :D:D
7f34939bc14109190051f66e0acae2af.png

Please bear in mind that whilst I'm super proud of the 57 and pleased with the final product as I handed it over - there is a certain level of quality you and I have come to expect from RSS - and I'd be mad to think that I could meet those standards on my own. Therefore, in order for you guys to get that RSS quality you've all come to enjoy and expect, it requires significant work from CC.

That being said, CC can't do 2 things at once - he's good, but not that good ;) By the time the 57 was complete from my end, it made no sense for CC to drop the FH18 project to finish up the 57 - chopping and changing projects midway is not efficient, I know that from experience :roflmao::rolleyes:

So really the options are; everyone on the team to be fully focused on one project, even if it means a bunch of people sat doing nothing waiting for slow guys like me to keep up - or alternatively you can allocate your resources and time wisely even if it means a few short weeks of overlap.

And yes, all 6 GT cars have been shown at late stages of development - any suggestion that they be scrapped at this point is insane. No one in their right mind would complete a car to that stage then just abandon it. The effort gone into these things is a lot more valuable to us than perhaps the store front price might lead you to believe. :)

Anybody else looked at the TOS from RD?:whistling:

In my eyes, a MOD is a MOD, but when you have to pay for it (and not dissing CC and RSS work) it's amazing, but this is now a business?

Don't get me wrong, I am so up for full Quality mods, as the amount of **** that is out there, but this goes against what RD states?

I was so happy to see this as features, until I read it properly ( you have to pay for it) hence why I back tracked..

nothing against the team or CC, just my personal opinion about paid stuff

Shaun

Whats going on with the grip and temps? Last season optimal psi was 24, now its only 20? So tires are screwed mid lap(HR/US/SS). Not liking it tbh.. overheat way to easy and take sooooo long to cool down. I cant see this being realistic at all.

One little spin and impossible to drive for a lap. I never saw a f1 driver have to go super slow after a little spin.

Anybody else looked at the TOS from RD?:whistling:
Yeah. I don't see what the problem is. Unless it was something else you were referring to?

"Posting links and/or hyperlinked text to downloads that are not hosted on www.racedepartment.com/downloads/, but rather an external third party website, will be removed unless the user has been specifically authorised by RaceDepartment to do so."
and
"It's strictly forbidden to deep-link, and bypass our site, to our resources and modding files for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by RaceDepartment to do so."

I just thought, maybe my bad, this was a place to advertise "free" stuff not to promote a business, and well if RD agree to that, great to all.

Still waiting for the update to the Formula F4 that was promised 2 months ago though ;)

Whats going on with the grip and temps? Last season optimal psi was 24, now its only 20? So tires are screwed mid lap(HR/US/SS). Not liking it tbh.. overheat way to easy and take sooooo long to cool down. I cant see this being realistic at all.

One little spin and impossible to drive for a lap. I never saw a f1 driver have to go super slow after a little spin.
That's what I've immediately noticed on my first laps as well, the temps are going crazy and I really don't think this can be right. Even after lowering the tyre pressures to the minimum my tyres were close to overheating after a moderate outlap, imagine what happened on my hotlap.
From what we've seen last sunday in Melbourne those Ultra-soft tyres lasted fairly long without any major grip drop off kicking in, the harder compounds worked great as well. And I'm sitting here with overheating tyres after 1 1/2 laps into my longrun stint? Something's not right here...
Tested a lot of Formula cars tonight to compare and with no car I've been close to the tyre temps I'm reaching with the 2018 Hybrid.
And one thing's for sure, I am certainly not overdriving the car. :D

Any word from the RSS guys on this topic?

That's what I've immediately noticed on my first laps as well, the temps are going crazy and I really don't think this can be right. Even after lowering the tyre pressures to the minimum my tyres were close to overheating after a moderate outlap, imagine what happened on my hotlap.
From what we've seen last sunday in Melbourne those Ultra-soft tyres lasted fairly long without any major grip drop off kicking in, the harder compounds worked great as well. And I'm sitting here with overheating tyres after 1 1/2 laps into my longrun stint? Something's not right here...
Tested a lot of Formula cars tonight to compare and with no car I've been close to the tyre temps I'm reaching with the 2018 Hybrid.
And one thing's for sure, I am certainly not overdriving the car. :D

Any word from the RSS guys on this topic?

Even going slow on outlap and tires overheating.. how this get passed?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.