[RELEASED] F12011 Helmet Templates with 3D models by DaiMOn Design

3d_helmet_templates_for_f12011_by_daimonhu-d4nw192.jpg

This is a helmet template for F1 2011. With the help of the predefined elements ist's quite easy to make your own helmet design.
This package contains two different versions: one for regualar Photoshop users, and the other one for those who are friendly with the 3D environment of Photoshop Extended. The regular template is compatible with Photoshop CS2 and above. (For the extended template you'll need PS Extended CS4 or above.)

The Extended version contains the officials Codemasters F12011 driver helmet model, which is extracted from the game.

*** Permissions / Copyright ***
Feel free to use these templates for any kind of projects, but it's not allowed to delete the "template by DaiMOn Design" watermark if you release your work. If you want to remove it for some reason please contact me.

You can download the package from my deviantArt page.

I know. :) I planned to release it earlier, but I was too busy, and I nearly forgot about it. I found the files today, and I thought: Better late than never :D

LOL

Well thanks for pointing me in the right direction when you did a few months ago.

Was a big help.

:D

I find very interesting the 3D template, but not how to use photoshop 3d. Someone could spend a photoshop tutorial or could do some video explaining how to modify this template? I now only work until the normal template and it is very difficult to make helmets. thanks and sorry for my english.

Some of you requested, so I made a quick video tutorial which explains how to use the 3D template. It's very basic, but it's a good start I think if you have no experience with Photoshop 3D.

You can watch it here: http://www.daimondesign.comuf.com/tutorial/ttutorial.html

(If the video doesn't show try it with a different browser, or update your Flash Player.)

@The-Sheriff I'm afraid no. I never used PSP before, and don't really know how it works. :S

Some of you requested, so I made a quick video tutorial which explains how to use the 3D template. It's very basic, but it's a good start I think if you have no experience with Photoshop 3D.

You can watch it here: http://www.daimondesign.comuf.com/tutorial/ttutorial.html

(If the video doesn't show try it with a different browser, or update your Flash Player.)

@The-Sheriff I'm afraid no. I never used PSP before, and don't really know how it works. :S

Thank you very much.This tutorial will make my life more comfortable xdd

Can you help me I dont know how to download it.What do I have to do when I go to the link?pls help
PS:thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back