[RELEASED] F12011 Helmet Templates with 3D models by DaiMOn Design

Is there a way to remove the wing. Created a helmet, added it to a driver which doesn't have a wing on this helmet. Doesn't show with cut scenes but in car racing, it does.

3d_helmet_templates_for_f12011_by_daimonhu-d4nw192.jpg

This is a helmet template for F1 2011. With the help of the predefined elements ist's quite easy to make your own helmet design.
This package contains two different versions: one for regualar Photoshop users, and the other one for those who are friendly with the 3D environment of Photoshop Extended. The regular template is compatible with Photoshop CS2 and above. (For the extended template you'll need PS Extended CS4 or above.)

The Extended version contains the officials Codemasters F12011 driver helmet model, which is extracted from the game.

*** Permissions / Copyright ***
Feel free to use these templates for any kind of projects, but it's not allowed to delete the "template by DaiMOn Design" watermark if you release your work. If you want to remove it for some reason please contact me.

You can download the package from my deviantArt page.

Hello,

First of all, thanks so much for your work, it is really appreciated!! :)

2nd is that I'm looking for a template to do my own car skin. I have been looking for it but I can't find it, :unsure: my idea for it is pretty simple as my photoshop abilities are not top notch heh... also I won't release it as is very personal and will have the logos from my loved team when I used to play football, I just want to see my football team's logo on an F1 :)

Can you help me, please? Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back