Release date on the URD M8?

The problem is that because of the drop to qualify mods, modding teams send a bad signal in the world of mods pay, which will result in the arrival of teams more cheap, a competitor more feroce will result All the world will lose, the consumer shares the quality of the mod always down and the modders teams by a division of profits.

I wouldn't want it fully removed but you have to admit, it is a bit overdone in the mod as opposed to the real car.
The turbo compressor whine is also not as audible as the real car.
If you watch the sample video above, you can clearly hear the turbo spool up on throttle application, each and every time on corner exit.
It is a good car but it still needs work to get it to excellent.

We are doing cars that are beeing used in big amount on track, leagues use and what hardware people have and that is our priority.
I'm not here to yell, I really enjoy your work....I'm here to beg for a BoP update for the URD Detroit in rFactor2..please...please. do your own tests..its way too fast now after s397 nerfed their GTEs. I'd like to be able to use it in leagues and races, but it can't be used at the moment.

I'm not here to yell, I really enjoy your work....I'm here to beg for a BoP update for the URD Detroit in rFactor2..please...please. do your own tests..its way too fast now after s397 nerfed their GTEs. I'd like to be able to use it in leagues and races, but it can't be used at the moment.
working on that.

I believe Ales would be a lot more active on rf2 if he had the manpower. RF2 is not as easy to mod for as AC and it requires extra man hours.

Also, i remember the days when we would have to patiently wait for AC versions of the mods urd made for rf2.... Since it used be his priority simulator in the early days of urd. Oh how the times have changed :D

I believe Ales would be a lot more active on rf2 if he had the manpower. RF2 is not as easy to mod for as AC and it requires extra man hours.
Admittedly I know nothing about modding, but I would hope since the car is already finished, that a BoP update wouldn't be a super involved task.... Maybe I'm way off idk

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back