Reiza - Some info about the Release

Early days I know. I have XBox one Controller, but I also have AMS(1). To date the driving/handling is a long way off the wonderful AMS experience. Sad to say it is more like PC2 at the moment; skidding on ice. Having said that, I feel confident Reiza will improve this.

All in all, its looking great. Love the selection of tracks and vehicles. Really looking forward to GT3/4 vehicles to make it "the race sim" (for me).

Edit: I had problems with PC2 controls and had to adjust them to best as I could. I have now used the same configuration in AMS2 and am happy to report - much improved handling (almost AMS standard) - wooohooo!!!

Last edited:
Early days I know. I have XBox one Controller, but I also have AMS(1). To date the driving/handling is a long way off the wonderful AMS experience. Sad to say it is more like PC2 at the moment; skidding on ice. Having said that, I feel confident Reiza will improve this.

All in all, its looking great. Love the selection of tracks and vehicles. Really looking forward to GT3/4 vehicles to make it "the race sim" (for me).

Use a wheel and you will find the handling is excellent. XBox One controller?? :cautious:

What is the secret formula, can't make it feel right on SC2, feedback is jolty.
I suggest you add some LFB, I know... i know.... (it's not for DD wheels...), but here, for now at least, you need to add LFB even for DD wheel as it's not exactly like it used to be in AMS ( or similar stuff in other sims), and reduce the gain. Try to balance gain and LFB in game. This resulted after a recent update to FFB in the BETA. Try and see.

Just tried it out and I'm sorry to say this but I'm pretty disappointed. On G25 the FFB has weird rubberbandy feeling. No matter what values I put to Gain/LFB. It's like the steering axle is made of rubber and car is not receiving all the input from the wheel.

It's hard to judge physic precisely as the steering doesn't feel firmly connected but some cars have the same too understeery/floaty nature as PC2. It's also PC2'ish in the way that some cars seem to have better physics than others.

One thing is that I can't feel understeer in FFB at all. Most of the time you notice understeer only by sound. It's also not very easy to catch slides as the basic feeling of the wheel is so sluggish.

Well, it's still early access so I really hope they will improve the FFB and get the physics to same level on every car.

At this point I'm very glad I didn't go for the early backing which I considered.

Edit: I got rid of the rubberband effect after changing FFB-settings to 50/50/50. Some of the other issues mentioned still exist.

Last edited:
Wheel setup perfect, default FFB settings, the physics and FFB are excellent. Now to tune the ffb.
I'm going to have to try real damn hard to not compare AC with shaders, SOL - all the optimized candy to AMS2.

This part by itself its a major eye opener. I know its early and know AC's been massaged with velvet gloves for years, just have to ignore it for now.

The cars in AMS2 feel alive, extremely reactive and dynamic on the other hand. Lets fast forward a year with AMS2 please :roflmao:

Just tried it out and I'm sorry to say this but I'm pretty disappointed. On G25 the FFB has weird rubberbandy feeling. No matter what values I put to Gain/LFB. It's like the steering axle is made of rubber and car is not receiving all the input from the wheel.

It's hard to judge physic precisely as the steering doesn't feel firmly connected but some cars have the same too understeery/floaty nature as PC2. It's also PC2'ish in the way that some cars seem to have better physics than others.

One thing is that I can't feel understeer in FFB at all. Most of the time you notice understeer only by sound. It's also not very easy to catch slides as the basic feeling of the wheel is so sluggish.

Well, it's still early access so I really hope they will improve the FFB and get the physics to same level on every car.

At this point I'm very glad I didn't go for the early backing which I considered.
Sounds to me like you are saturating ffb. What are your in game settings? I would start with 50/50/50 and work from there. You probs need to lower gain and FX and increase LFB.

Sounds to me like you are saturating ffb. What are your in game settings? I would start with 50/50/50 and work from there. You probs need to lower gain and FX and increase LFB.

Thanks. I don't think I tried that combination. Will try it later. The FFB didn't feel that strong so I didn't think it was anywhere near clipping.

Also, if your FFB settings arent set up right in the Logitech ffb software in the beginning, its gonna be worse.

My settings attached. What should I change?

Attachments

• global_profiler_settings.jpg
    global_profiler_settings.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 112
Thanks. I don't think I tried that combination. Will try it later. The FFB didn't feel that strong so I didn't think it was anywhere near clipping.

My settings attached. What should I change?
Move centering spring to 0.

I would also suggest damper and spring to 0 as I prefer them like that to start with. Whenever I need to tune a logitech wheel I always end up increasing dampening a bit as it makes the wheel smoother.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.0%