Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I have a constant problem. After I finish the second race of the career, the final results appear but then I get stuck and can't click on any button. Twice, I got so frustrated that I just started pushing random buttons on the keyboard and surprisingly, the race restarted. This has happened three times now,.

After my first race of the career, the game properly saved my progress to the menu with the results. However, after my second race, I had to quit my career through the manager tasks, but when I resumed the game, the results were not saved.

Is it me or a bug? Help please. Looks like a great mode, I would like to keep playing.
Hi, no one else has reported a similar issue so it's more likely that the issue is on your end. We can try to find out though. Do you have all cars and tracks? Are you on Windows 11?

Last edited:
Ciao noonecars11,
First of all SuperGreat app!
Really enjoyable so far.
Before to go too deep in the career 2 questions:
1. How do you earn credits?
Each race or at the end of each championship?
2. Where/ how can we Create a custom championship and when in the carrier?
Thanks for your feedback

GG

Ciao noonecars11,
First of all SuperGreat app!
Really enjoyable so far.
Before to go too deep in the career 2 questions:
1. How do you earn credits?
Each race or at the end of each championship?
2. Where/ how can we Create a custom championship and when in the carrier?
Thanks for your feedback

GG
Hi there,

1. After the championship is complete, if you have finished in the top 3 you'll get credits.
2. When you start a new season there are two options to select from, normal career and custom championship. You must have a driver rating of 1.0 or higher (rating is visible in the top right hand corner)

Thx for the kind words

Desperately want to get this working. I've downloaded and installed as per instructions. All loads up fine, put name and details in, chose career, chose mazda, gone to race and the screen either loads up a previous race which has nothing to do with career or I get a red error box saying it couldn't be loaded? Any help much appreciated

Desperately want to get this working. I've downloaded and installed as per instructions. All loads up fine, put name and details in, chose career, chose mazda, gone to race and the screen either loads up a previous race which has nothing to do with career or I get a red error box saying it couldn't be loaded? Any help much appreciated
Usually this means you have selected the wrong folder. First one is AC in Steam, second one is AC folder in Documents. Also could be because of Windows 11. If you are on W11 try to run as admin.

Usually this means you have selected the wrong folder. First one is AC in Steam, second one is AC folder in Documents. Also could be because of Windows 11. If you are on W11 try to run as admin.
The only diference is that my folder is in Program Files (x86) I am running Win11 and started it in Admin... Still no luck. Honestly , it's no bother if you can't be bothered to reply. It's obviously im being a d!ck my end.

The only diference is that my folder is in Program Files (x86) I am running Win11 and started it in Admin... Still no luck. Honestly , it's no bother if you can't be bothered to reply. It's obviously im being a d!ck my end.
What do you mean your folder is in Program Files? Steam folder can be anywhere, doesn't matter. What you're likely selecting wrong is the second folder it asks for (should be in Documents).

It's easy to try again. Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data and look for rsr_careers, delete that folder. Then run the app again, it'll ask for folders once more. Make sure to select Assetto Corsa folder in Documents for the second one.

What do you mean your folder is in Program Files? Steam folder can be anywhere, doesn't matter. What you're likely selecting wrong is the second folder it asks for (should be in Documents).

It's easy to try again. Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data and look for rsr_careers, delete that folder. Then run the app again, it'll ask for folders once more. Make sure to select Assetto Corsa folder in Documents for the second one.
I've sorted it. NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PROGRAM, its my fault. Initially when I set up AC, for some reason it loaded part onto my one drive. So instead of doing as you said above, I had to go to Onedrive, then documents. My fault. looking forward to playing. Really appreciate you taking the time to put it all together

I've sorted it. NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PROGRAM, its my fault. Initially when I set up AC, for some reason it loaded part onto my one drive. So instead of doing as you said above, I had to go to Onedrive, then documents. My fault. looking forward to playing. Really appreciate you taking the time to put it all together
No worries, glad you figured it out. Have fun!

Hi, no one else has reported a similar issue so it's more likely that the issue is on your end. We can try to find out though. Do you have all cars and tracks? Are you on Windows 11?
Hi noonecares11, it happen also to me. It occurred at the end of Barcellona's race in the second season. I thought was my foult because a was moving a widget just while the app was saving and exiting. So it freezes and only by ALT + TAB I've been able to close it. Any suggestion how to handle it. I am currently already using Win11 but it worked until here more than perfectly.

Hi noonecares11, it happen also to me. It occurred at the end of Barcellona's race in the second season. I thought was my foult because a was moving a widget just while the app was saving and exiting. So it freezes and only by ALT + TAB I've been able to close it. Any suggestion how to handle it. I am currently already using Win11 but it worked until here more than perfectly.
Hey, thanks for reporting it. Not much I can do either way, RSC does not grab the window in any way, so it's an AC issue likely caused by Windows 11 (maybe some update?) or some sort of conflict with another app. Does it save your race results when you ALT+Tab and close it? If not, next time it happens try to press ALT+Enter and close using the window button X. Janky, I know, but that's all I can suggest for now, until we figure out what exactly is causing it. Let me know how it goes.

Hey, thanks for reporting it. Not much I can do either way, RSC does not grab the window in any way, so it's an AC issue likely caused by Windows 11 (maybe some update?) or some sort of conflict with another app. Does it save your race results when you ALT+Tab and close it? If not, next time it happens try to press ALT+Enter and close using the window button X. Janky, I know, but that's all I can suggest for now, until we figure out what exactly is causing it. Let me know how it goes.
OK man, I will try and I will let you know in case of solution or suggestion. My carrer just started and quite promising so I definitelly don't want to give up. ;)

Ciao Hadax, what did you have updated exactly: just Windows or any other drivers and /or programs?
cześć Gianni! yup, I just updated windows, however, to make my pc ready for the update, man, that was a long ride. Maybe, i turned something on that helped the game working rather than windows 11 alone. I do not know, to be honest. For now, everything works perfectly, no issues.

Amazing job, thank you very much. Playing in VR and having visual problems. I've setup CM and CSP to get rid of the shimmering of the fences in tracks like Silverstone but when i launch RSC the shimmering is back. I know CM is not supported. Do you have any suggestion to lower the shimmering using only AC Graphic Settings? Thanks in advance

Amazing job, thank you very much. Playing in VR and having visual problems. I've setup CM and CSP to get rid of the shimmering of the fences in tracks like Silverstone but when i launch RSC the shimmering is back. I know CM is not supported. Do you have any suggestion to lower the shimmering using only AC Graphic Settings? Thanks in advance
Thank you. Unfortunately, I don't play in VR so don't have any suggestions that could help. I'm sorry, if there was a way to implement CM support, I would've done it by now :/

Hi there! While this seems like the stuff i was looking for, it seems the Mazda mx5 cup does not have a working clutch :\ when I press the clutch, it does not register in the game and the gears change only if i go off the throttle and shift the gear.

I tried launching the game from Content manager without the RSR app and the clutch works there. Dont know if its my issue or its an issue with your mod. Please let me know if there is any fix for this, i'll be looking in the meantime.
same problem

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 30.9%