Realteus ForceFeel, scam, don’t care enough or incompetent?

Well, after a month of no contact apart from a key for SimShaker Wheels that doesn’t work and they haven’t replied to my email about it I’m starting to get a feeling they’ve took my money and ran, that’s not a feeling you get with good customer service and quick replies to inquiries.

No idea if I’ll get a SimShaker key that works, no idea when or if I’ll receive the ForceFeel. Thinking of a refund soon if they don’t pull their finger out, it’s not much to ask, a new working key and a timescale update on when it will be shipped as I’ve had no information on that at all.

So, I’ve seen some people complaining online about no replies and waiting on the product, anyone here in the same boat and know how to get a refund as they don’t answer emails?

Feel like I might need to get trading standards or someone involved.

How should I contact him? Been waiting for more than 3 years now...
do it but don´t hold your breath.
from my understanding, realteus hired a 3rd party company to manage orders and customers data.
when that company sued realteus, some EU judge put realteus on a halt, freezing economic assets, and posibly, loss of customer data when both companies parted ways.

Last thing we(a virtual flight sim squadron) tried, was about a year ago, messaging them via Realteus facebook page, and our mate got his pad.

All the best, sir.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back