Realteus ForceFeel, scam, don’t care enough or incompetent?

Well, after a month of no contact apart from a key for SimShaker Wheels that doesn’t work and they haven’t replied to my email about it I’m starting to get a feeling they’ve took my money and ran, that’s not a feeling you get with good customer service and quick replies to inquiries.

No idea if I’ll get a SimShaker key that works, no idea when or if I’ll receive the ForceFeel. Thinking of a refund soon if they don’t pull their finger out, it’s not much to ask, a new working key and a timescale update on when it will be shipped as I’ve had no information on that at all.

So, I’ve seen some people complaining online about no replies and waiting on the product, anyone here in the same boat and know how to get a refund as they don’t answer emails?

Feel like I might need to get trading standards or someone involved.

Well I purchased mid January to beat the January 28 deadline to be able to receive a pad in February delivery. I followed their rules, paid in good faith, then was treated like I didn't matter.
How rude.
Would be nuts to get involved with this crowd and have to wait months for your purchase, that may never materialise and if it does perhaps the promised software won't work. What a joke.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, when you open their web, on the top is red strip with text that says: "PRE-ORDER THE...... (MAY 2019 BATCH). I can´t understand why are you angry about that. The keys are different thing. But if you have your licences connected to email adress, you need to activate it when it is sold. For me it would be okay even if they activate it when the product is shipped. But this information must be written somewhere to prevent this situations.
I ordered in time for their supposed January 2019 shipment. How do we not have a right to be angry after two months of waiting with zero communication?

Upvote 0
If I ordered mid February and have nr. EU12xx it means that in that time was (at least) two separate orders with same number . One for February batch and one for May batch. That is not very clever solution :):)

Upvote 0
i ordered in December and got my pad end of January.
Waited for the key about one month and it was no problem to activate, following the docs on the screen.
You MUST check the REALTUS checkmark at the activation screen or it will not be activated.
But guess what, i think the Simhub solution is much better than the original Simshaker_wheels.
Sure, a bit more complicated, similar to Simvibe, but you have much more control.
I prefer Simhub now.

Upvote 0
i ordered in December and got my pad end of January.
Waited for the key about one month and it was no problem to activate, following the docs on the screen.
You MUST check the REALTUS checkmark at the activation screen or it will not be activated.
But guess what, i think the Simhub solution is much better than the original Simshaker_wheels.
Sure, a bit more complicated, similar to Simvibe, but you have much more control.
I prefer Simhub now.

Checking the Realteus checkbox on activation isn’t the issue, it’s that they have given keys out that they haven’t manually activated for us to use as I stated in my last post, they said so themselves.

Upvote 0
I have my own way of simulating FFB through my butt. The night before I eat a nice diet of cabbage and beer, next morning after a large cup of coffee (disclaimer, must be black) I have the best type of fart that during a race I let out mid bump to give me that sensation that I'm driving in real life.

Upvote 0
Bugger I ordered this last week after seeing Barrys review. Now I find this thread lol. I have a code key that keeps telling me I am using the wrong email. I have emailed realteus as I tried simshaker but they are not interested and push you back to realteus. I am hopeful that once my seat pad ships they will sort the activation as someone has stated earlier in this thread. However if you are considering this item it might be worth waiting a few months till they sort their act out.

Upvote 0
Yeah right, good luck with that.
Amazed if you get the software working, not simshakers problem, but I'm sure you can buy a key from them.
Think you might have done your money.
Hopefully you used PayPal and might be able to get your money back.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got a reply today and the activation worked fine. Just need the item to turn up in May as described :)

Need to be fair in my case its so far so good at the minute.

Upvote 0
I got a reply today and the activation worked fine. Just need the item to turn up in May as described :)

Need to be fair in my case its so far so good at the minute.
It's crazy to me that you even got your software prior to taking delivery of the hardware. I hadn't heard a single thing from them on any e-mail's I sent. Maybe they decided to step-up once all the Paypal disputes started rolling in?

Upvote 0
i got mine by the end of January, orderd last December.
But i had to wait for the software another month. Many people didn't get the software.
But with Simhub there is a good solution to use it.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing