Realteus ForceFeel, scam, don’t care enough or incompetent?

Well, after a month of no contact apart from a key for SimShaker Wheels that doesn’t work and they haven’t replied to my email about it I’m starting to get a feeling they’ve took my money and ran, that’s not a feeling you get with good customer service and quick replies to inquiries.

No idea if I’ll get a SimShaker key that works, no idea when or if I’ll receive the ForceFeel. Thinking of a refund soon if they don’t pull their finger out, it’s not much to ask, a new working key and a timescale update on when it will be shipped as I’ve had no information on that at all.

So, I’ve seen some people complaining online about no replies and waiting on the product, anyone here in the same boat and know how to get a refund as they don’t answer emails?

Feel like I might need to get trading standards or someone involved.

The whole operation must have fell apart.

I signed up for this thing way back when...When I got the email that it is available I actually tried to place an order but the payment just wouldn't go through.

I reached out to them about the payment issue and it took them three days to get back to me asking what method I used etc...I called it quits at that point.

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered in may 15 2019 and paid with credit card....I believe I'm screwed... customer support goes to a " your connection is not private" attackers may be trying to steal your information...stay far far away from this so called company...no way to get hold of them ..

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered in may 15 2019 and paid with credit card....I believe I'm screwed... customer support goes to a " your connection is not private" attackers may be trying to steal your information...stay far far away from this so called company...no way to get hold of them ..
If you paid by credit card then you'll get your money back from your cc company.

Upvote 0
Straight refund from their third party payment handler. I asked for a refund and had my money in 72hrs. I only ever dealt with them via email. I still have the working copy of the software

Upvote 0
I've been watching this thread with interest and emailed Realteus as a prospective customer a couple of days ago and asked them about the lead time on placing an order just as a test. Haven't had a reply yet.

Upvote 0
Isn't this basically the same as the Gametrix Jetseat KW-908? Andre is amazing and provides fantastic customer support. There's a big thread here and he frequently posts there with regards to support, improvements to the software, etc. Realteus Forcefeel buyers, I highly recommend you check out the Jetseat.

Reactions: CC
Upvote 0
I was lucky to get the pad from this incompetent company, but never the ssw key. I was in the first bunch of shipping 3 years ago, if iam correct. They shipped it 6 months after the payment and only when I pressed them to do so with dozens email's! It's not scammer's for sure, but the most unprofessional and incompetent company out there. Keep away
Ps pity because the pad is excellent

Upvote 0
Hi, guys. Today I have seen that one youtuber here in the czech republic get the seat which he ordered week ago (they are capable to send product if there is a chance to have review on YT....). He is in contact with manufacturer and will ask about their delivery times and problems. I will provide him emails from forcefeel and details about my order more than year old. If more of you will provide me order numbers, comunication with the support etc., i can forward it to him and will see what they will say if there is a risk that these information will be on YT. Feel free to PM me if you want to participate.

Upvote 0
IMG_1176.JPG

Today it has arrived! This guy has conversation with Realteus and gave them order numbers which were undelivered. His channel is new but already doing good think for the comunity, so big shoutout for him!

Upvote 0
I received mine in the US within a week. Before placing the order I reached out by email to make sure it was in stock.

Using simhub with the standard profile in combo with a motion seat.

Upvote 0
Hi
After 8 months of waiting they got their product.
Unfortunately, no software code and no power supply extension cord.
The mat doesn't work because the SSW is beta and turns off after a while.
I tried running it through SimHub but I have problems.
The lines work for testing.
However, in the game everything vibrates at the same time and I can't configure it correctly.
In addition, the vibration on Fanatec pedals stopped working.
Windmills also do not operate on the basis of speed.
SimHub 7.06.
Could someone record a movie how to properly configure Sim Hub for Realteus mat?
Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back