Resource icon

Misc Reality Reshade Suit (REALISM + RAY TRACING) 2.9.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
xNAPx submitted a new resource:

Reality Reshade Suit - Collection of 3 Reshade profiles to match reality visual needs

I'm proud to present a little work of my own which objective was to achieve a complete realistic look and feel in visuals

VERY IMPORTANT
To achieve the best result you must have the Ray Tracing Shader for Global Illumination from MartyMcFly/Pascal Glitcher (which you can find on his Patreon here)

this Reshade preset comprehemd 3...

Read more about this resource...

xNAPx updated Reality Reshade Suit with a new update entry:

Installation

I modified the content of the zip file to simplify the installation of the profiles, to install just simply copy all the files into the f12019 main folder if you use steam common path, otherwise, open the reshadeUI.ini with text editor and change the path at your liking, or you can avoid to paste the reshade.ini into the main F1 folder and create one of your own by booting the game without one, it will automatically create one, than you open the reshade menu by pressing the "Home" button on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

xNAPx updated Reality Reshade Suit (REALISM + RAY TRACING) with a new update entry:

Update profiles

Color reworked for TV Broadcast and Photorealistic profiles

jmn6EH.png

jmnCH1.png

xNAPx updated Reality Reshade Suit (REALISM + RAY TRACING) with a new update entry:

Update profiles

slightly adjusted exposure contrast balance in TV Broadcast profile , also added a new profile to simulate Driver's Eye camera, also you need to adjust the camera values in game to match the right POV

Field of View 0.80
Offset Horizontal 1.00
Offset Vertical 1.00
Angle 0.00
Near Clip Plane 0.00
Mirror Angle 0.00
Camera Shake 100%
Camera Movement 100%
Apex 4
Halo Column ON

here is an example

jsHrUT.png

jsHg7z.png

Hey I'm just having an issue it appears that the shaders are not activating in the game. I can view the menu and select the preset that I want to use, but it doesn't affect it visually. I am assuming that the menu in this screenshot would have the effect settings and such but nothing shows up. Thanks for the mod the screens look great!

Hey I'm just having an issue it appears that the shaders are not activating in the game. I can view the menu and select the preset that I want to use, but it doesn't affect it visually. I am assuming that the menu in this screenshot would have the effect settings and such but nothing shows up. Thanks for the mod the screens look great!
Hi Kralovsky, you're quite right, the nature of the issue is that you need to specify the path of the shader and texture folder into the "setting" tab of the reshade menu, this happened because you may have a different installation path for the game. I can also suggest to install reshade via the original installer (in this case please install all the shaders available for better compatibility with my profiles) and then just copy my profiles in your preferred folder (default one is the main f1 2019 folder)

Hi Kralovsky, you're quite right, the nature of the issue is that you need to specify the path of the shader and texture folder into the "setting" tab of the reshade menu, this happened because you may have a different installation path for the game. I can also suggest to install reshade via the original installer (in this case please install all the shaders available for better compatibility with my profiles) and then just copy my profiles in your preferred folder (default one is the main f1 2019 folder)

Cheers man that worked right away, thank you! Looking great in game now! Thanks for the quick response.

For anyone else with the same issue in the future, you need to set the two folders, and then hit the "Reload" button at the bottom of the first tab in the shaders menu. That will show up with all the settings and stuff!

Cheers man that worked right away, thank you! Looking great in game now! Thanks for the quick response.

For anyone else with the same issue in the future, you need to set the two folders, and then hit the "Reload" button at the bottom of the first tab in the shaders menu. That will show up with all the settings and stuff!
Yes, you're right sorry forgetting this little detail, you need to press the reload button on the bottom to make reshade reading the new paths

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back