Resource icon

Misc Reality Reshade Suit (REALISM + RAY TRACING) 2.9.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
''The Alpha Tauri picture is based on the Eye Camera profile''
I think you mean the F1 TVPod? Because if it is the Driver's eye, it looks way different
if I understood correctly which screenshot we are talking about. that screen has been captured with the Eye camera profile for sure, it's been purposingly posted to show the new update

Do i need to turn it on? I use dx12 version of the game
Honestly mine is disabled so my profiles are set according to this setting set to off, also my Gamma is set to 0.78 and motion blur is 50%. I use Dx12 too. Also be aware my GPU card is a RTX2080, so if you have an AMD card for example or an Nvidia Card with different control panel settings this can also affect the final result

Honestly mine is disabled so my profiles are set according to this setting set to off, also my Gamma is set to 0.78 and motion blur is 50%. I use Dx12 too. Also be aware my GPU card is a RTX2080, so if you have an AMD card for example or an Nvidia Card with different control panel settings this can also affect the final result
I have set the gamma to 0.78 en motion blur to 50%, i use an RTX 2070. Maybe you changed some things in the Reshade

I love your work, but i don't know how to achieve the fisheye camera effect on tvpod camera like in your screenshot ( sorry for my bad english )

Last edited:
Awesome job xNAP, for anyone who want i found this settings to work the best for realistic onboard F1 experience: Filmic Grade, Filmic A.Sharpen, Perfect Perspective(fisheye), HDR(fake hdr), Cinematic DOF, Tehnicolor and Arcane Bloom.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies