RealFeel FFB Project Cars by JC Spadon

Misc RealFeel FFB Project Cars by JC Spadon 3.0 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Je n'ai pas l'habitude de répondre sur les forums mais suite à mes récentes impressions par rapport à ce jeu et ton exelent travail sur le force feedback, voilà ma petite note...

Tout d'abord un grand merci pour le partage de tes découvertes ! Un exelent boulot je le répète ! Mes tests sur ce jeu ont toujours été faits avec les voitures Renault Clio Cup & Ruf RGT-8 GT3 et mes pistes de prédilections Spa, Brands Hatch GP & Bathurst. Et cette fois ci et pour la première fois à ce jour je me suis mis à apprécier pCars.

Mes seules reproches étant le steering beaucoup trop lousse (à mon avis) qui débalance les effets de force feedback. Après avoir modifié quelques paramètres dans le jeu je suis maintenant très satisfait des sensations de force feedback sur toute la plage, à basse vitesse comme à haute vitesse, sans pour autant que ça devienne un combat. Je suis sur un logitech G25. Je n'ai pas modifié les dossiers/fichiers FFB (je n'y connais rien là dedans). Quoique comme tu l'as mentionné, tout est relatif et personnel à ce sujet, je voulais tout de même prendre quelques minutes pour vous partager mes paramètres qui ont pour moi rendu le jeu à un tout autre niveau. Libre à vous de les essayer.

----- edit 1- perfected the force feedback calibration page a bit -----

It turned out that I found it really great how the game feels after turning down to zero the values for Linkage Stiffness , Relative Adjust Gain , Relative Adjust Clamp. Also I changed Wheel Position Smoothing to 0.01 , Low Speed Spring Coefficient to 0.75 and Low Speed Spring Saturation to 0.50. Could not be happier on that game for now.

Perfect Settings - CONTROLS CONFIGURATION.jpg Perfect Settings - FORCE FEEDBACK CALIBRATION (v.2).jpg

Last edited:
I tried this settings several times and my intension is, that the wheel is to light in a corner. If I slidery in a corner then ok, the wheel loose the grip and the wheel can go lighter (in assetto it gives vibration..), but if I have enough contact to the road in a corner I should feel the strength of wheels and the gal forces and not the feeling like on ice. to drive straight forward the ffb is good.

I tried this settings several times and my intension is, that the wheel is to light in a corner. If I slidery in a corner then ok, the wheel loose the grip and the wheel can go lighter (in assetto it gives vibration..), but if I have enough contact to the road in a corner I should feel the strength of wheels and the gal forces and not the feeling like on ice. to drive straight forward the ffb is good.
I have the same feeling

seems promising. But my wheel is too light, i feel no contact with the road !!! I used your same thrustmaster set up , same wheel set up ingame , same everything , but it feels like driving with no ffb at all :( . Any suggestion ?

G27 here, I tried it with the FRS and the Megane so far. I do like how the FFB responds now as you approach the limit in corners, but :

- the balance of overall FFB between cars is way off. (This is with the settings for individual car FFB in the on-track tuning left at defaults). The Megane steering is far too heavy, I am sure it's clipping the wheel, and unfortunately the pit lane options for FFB alteration do not adjust it, you have to turn the main level of FFB way down in the settings of the game. The FRS is the opposite - steering is so light that on a straight it almost feels like you have no FFB at all. Even with in-game and G27 FFB at 100% it's too weak, you have to turn the tire force up to an unrealistic level like 170% to get reasonable level of force out of the FFB, and then it gives you weird behaviour because the tire force is too high.

Obviously the per-car values need to be rebalanced in the FFB files.

Last edited:
Hi!
I put the FFB folder in the documents, and nothing changed the ingame ffb settings, it all stayed than before.
The changes are not visible in the menu. But they are loaded when you start driving. Also, as is the case with JackSpade's files as well, any changes you make in the per-car FFB settings will NOT be taken into account. The tweak files have priority.

When I sit in the pit and go into the ffb, If I put all those values to zero I don't get any ffb but I thought like Jack Spades files, they will overwrite those settings so even if they are all on zero I should still be able to feel your ffb?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back