Real Head Motion Starter

Apps Real Head Motion Starter 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mo86 submitted a new resource:

Real Head Motion Starter - launching and exiting rhm automatically

Real Head Motion Starter is launching and exiting rhm automatically - no need to launch it manually anymore before every session when using kunos launcher.

Installation:
  1. Unzip "RealHeadMotion_Starter_v1.0.zip" to "..\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\"
  2. Download Real head Motion app: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/real-head-motion-1-0-2.4755/
  3. Unzip 4 files of Rhm directly (without subfolder) in new created folder...

Read more about this resource...

Nice
Thank you for this and thank you for sharing.

So with your addon, we can launch RHM one time. Then after that one time, we can turn it on or off within the Assetto Corsa launcher.

I like to use RHM only for some tracks and not for others so this would be convenient for me.

If activated in options it starts rhm every time when entering game (acs.exe) - it exits rhm when exiting to main menu. If you dont want to use it on some tracks you can uncheck it in options or just ALT+TAB and close rhm manually..

Works really well, thanks :)

Only suggestion I would make is, as previously comment said, it would be awesome if this app could start and stop it within the session (like and on / off button).

As you've mentioned, it's easy enough to do manually, but this feature would be awesome.

Awesome mod! Welldone m8! It works really great. I love it! It gives to the gameplay a different feeling and motivate me to play more and more. :)

After experimenting a while with the settings, i came up to this:

Thanks for this. Keep the good work up!

Awesome mod! Welldone m8! It works really great. I love it! It gives to the gameplay a different feeling and motivate me to play more and more. :)

You should thank user "magicfr" from assetto corsa forum who wrote real head motion. I only changed the joytokey starter app to use it for rhm. :thumbsup:

Download it from the Assetto Corsa forum, install it, press the "Register DLL" button. Keep the default settings. Keep RHM running and start AC. Make sure "Lock to horizon" is unchecked (off) in AC's settings. That's it.

Last edited:
I installed and followed instructions for RHM Starter , Should I see this app when im in the pits and pull up the right side tab menu I see all my other apps for example python chat ,Setup Market and Sidekick. I don't see RHM app . I did see it and enabled it under the UI modules .

Last edited:
The app must be activated in options (main menu) and should appear in game on the app list on the right side. But there's nothing to configure in game. You don't need to have the app on your screen activated..

Does your realheadmotion-folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\realheadmotion" look like this?:
Unbenannt2.jpg
The Folder must have all 5 files and filenames need to be exactly like this.

Ingame it should look like this:
Unbenannt.jpg

If not, take a look in the log-file "C:\Users\Username\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs".

Open "log.txt" and search for "realheadmotion", it should normally look something like this:

Cleaning Python Cache in path apps/python/realheadmotion/
Opening PyModule realheadmotion
Init PyPlugin:realheadmotion
WARNING: TaskBarIcon :: COULD NOT FIND TEXTURES FOR Real Head Motion_ICON
'module' object has no attribute 'acUpdate'
Function acShutdown bind to module

Warning is normal because AC is searching for an icon that doesn't exist (yet).

Does your realheadmotion-folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\realheadmotion" look like this?:
unbenannt2-jpg.268985

The Folder must have all 5 files and filenames need to be exactly like this.

Thank you for responding . I now have realheadmotion-folder the same as above image you sent. I can now see it in the app pull up menu. Final question how can I tell if its working?

Just press ALT+TAB.
You should see that RealHeadMotionAssettoCorsa.exe runs in the background when you're in game (not in the main menu).

You can first try these settings:
31-05-2018.jpg
31-05-2018-2.jpg
The cam will swing to left and right when turning your wheel in the respective direction. (RealHeadMotion only works with cockpit-cam!)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back