Real Head Motion Starter

Apps Real Head Motion Starter 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I literally can't get this to work for the life of me. Can someone help out? I have the RHM version 1_0_4_2 (the newest one I believe). It works perfectly fine if I open it manually but I can't get the app to do this for me.

Update- I got it to open itself when I turn assetto on but for some reason it only works if i tab out and have it UP on the screen. As soon as I click back into the game I lose the ability to move my head

Any ideas anyone. Ive got RHM fully loaded and running . in cockpit view i can see that my head is still and the cockpit is moving when i say hit a bump or brake hard but i cant get my head to look fro side to side when turning. If i alt Tab open windows come up but i have a blank black page which just says loading but dosn't finish?

Pop quiz for Insert Coin, all the versions of Real head motion i downloaded, not one has the realhead.py file... that's not normal right? Where can i find a version that has it ? Mine doesn't show up in the game either.

Pop quiz for Insert Coin, all the versions of Real head motion i downloaded, not one has the realhead.py file... that's not normal right? Where can i find a version that has it ? Mine doesn't show up in the game either.
Realheadmotion.py is in the ZIP file of the download in this thread. It's not part of the Real Head Motion plugin itself. They are two separate things: the RHM plugin and the RHM Starter.

Hi, could you tell me how to save setup in rhm? I dont like to set it up always when rhm starts.
Hi, Settings are autosaved after every Exit of RealHeadMotion and are saved in "Settings.xml" located in "C:/Users/USERNAME/Documents/RealHeadMotion"

RHM is nearly burning my patience.

I've just reinstalled the game with RHM as always I've done. Now I can't play until RHM is disabled on AC menu.

When loading any circuit, once you must see the car, you can't. There's a black screen with the Loading logo of the AC launcher and the game sound in the background. You can switch between that and the RHM window. No matter if I check the "start minimized" option, it always disturb the correct game loading just when it finishes loading and might show the car in the box.

Then, it's stalled, you can exit only with the Windows tasks manager.

Never happened something like this.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Forum trophies