Real Head Motion not working :(

I use Oculus Rift and i would love to run RHMAC to reduce the bumps, but i can't seem to get it to work anymore. It's not working with and without the Rift.
It gets the data from the game but does not change the cam position. On the RHMAC website there's also a screenshot of the debug where you can see "AC runtime started", there is no such message on my debug.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a solution?
With me is the same problem.
The day before yesterday did not work. Yesterday it worked without me knowing why.
And now it does not work again.
I've already tried everything. It is somehow bewitched.

Hey guys, I had the same issue before I discovered the latest version didn't work with Oculus anymore. You need an older version for Oculus. It even says on the site that the freepie version will not work with Oculus.

Is anyone able to share their settings for RHM? I would like to achieve some kind of "realistic" onboard view, like in real-life.

Uninstall RHM, tick Lock to Horizon, go!
Some like a little RHM, some has uninstalled it like I have. Morale: you know best what you like, it's subjective what is realistic, but certainly no lock at all is unrealistic (cam bolted to car-mode)

Hey guys,I have a problem! I have downloaded and set everything up as I saw on several videos from youtube, but when Im ingame and rhm is running in the background, my head wont turn or do anything. Pls help me!

Also having the same problem. Except mine worked when i first downloaded it. Worked great. Loaded once more later that day. Never changed any settings and then it stops working. Registers in the background but no in game motion

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back