Real Head Motion not working :(

I use Oculus Rift and i would love to run RHMAC to reduce the bumps, but i can't seem to get it to work anymore. It's not working with and without the Rift.
It gets the data from the game but does not change the cam position. On the RHMAC website there's also a screenshot of the debug where you can see "AC runtime started", there is no such message on my debug.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get RHM working again after it stopped a few weeks ago.
It won't auto-start any more with Content Manager, and when I start it manually the sliders do nothing. I love RHM in VR for balancing environment/cockpit shake. How do I get it back?

I've downloaded 1.0.4.2
Unzipped it to a folder on my desktop
Pointed CM to the executable in that folder
Registered DLLs

What gives?

No idea, I didn't even know there was an 'integration' (I am using CM though). What I do know is RHM itself hasn't been changed lately. I'm still using RHM the same way for the last years: start RHM first, then start AC. I'm using a batch file for that.

No idea, I didn't even know there was an 'integration' (I am using CM though). What I do know is RHM itself hasn't been changed lately. I'm still using RHM the same way for the last years: start RHM first, then start AC. I'm using a batch file for that.
I *think* the way it WAS working with CM until recently is that you just unzip the RHM executable anywhere (mine was just on my desktop), open it and set the parameters you want, click 'Register DLLs', then in CM point the RHM integration to the RHM executable and bingo, RHM then starts with CM and just works in the background.
I might have that sequence slightly wrong, it's been over a year since I last set it up working.
Maybe someone knows for sure and can post a detailed step-by-step?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back