Real Challenge Physics MOD

MGP17 Real Challenge Physics MOD 3.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you remove the field of view thing? Where the camera moves back when you go fast and then comes back when you break? I was really used into it and now i feel like i'm going slow and brake very late and go wide :D Also the quali times are way better, but i feel like you made a small difference on the front tire usage, i feel it goes down a bit faster, it might be me tho :) But yeah it's fantastic now and we're close to perfection.

Did you remove the field of view thing? Where the camera moves back when you go fast and then comes back when you break? I was really used into it and now i feel like i'm going slow and brake very late and go wide :D Also the quali times are way better, but i feel like you made a small difference on the front tire usage, i feel it goes down a bit faster, it might be me tho :) But yeah it's fantastic now and we're close to perfection.
Not everyone like of this effect so I removed it... if you want you can download the lastest version and remix it :thumbsup:

Mod is fantastic, but to me AI has a little bit of unfair advantage in braking, reaching maximal braking power and stopping the bike in a much less, quite minimal space than player...I played at the second most difficult level and I manage to get 1:31:4 with Marquez in Valencia, but guys like Bautista and others were able to pass me on the outside at first breaking point after the main straight...was very annoying and unrealistic, imho...at a lower level AI was just too slow...Don't know what you think about...Just another thing...I see in AISKILLS attributes for each category, Motogplegends, MotogpHigh (referring to guys like Marquez, Rossi, Vinales & co...), MotogpMid (to mid-pack guys), MotogpLow (latest grid guys)...Is it possible to increase or lower their abilities (I see for example braking 0.8 for each one) in various different entities (maybe 0.8, 0.78, 0.75, etc) in order to create and see more opportunities and more real overtakes between AI? (classic Milestone overtake seems to be two or three riders riding side-by-side like they were just one thing and then suddenly one of them get an imperceptible pass in a part of the track where no chance to overtake at all). I extracted AISKILLS from your data, edited and repacked in a new file .mix, but I got a huge file (90 MB) and it didn't work...maybe I'm not able to use Remixer :(
By the way top notch work :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well, I played this track with Yamaha Factory and I don't though it is unfair...
QP times:
D0m0X1x.jpg

RACE times:
0nKsTaF.jpg

OMG you play at ultimate realistic...I'm nowhere near to your skills level bro :alien:

What you think about the idea of different values in braking for riders?

Last edited:
Hmm. Maybe it's my skills, but can you please whenever you can, try a 10 lap race on jerez, With the factory Ducati and a full wet race? AI on simulation was like 3-4 seconds faster than me xDD So let's see. I started like 15th and finished 10th, Dovizioso crashed from first fell down in last and managed to catch me back up and overtake me like he's on dry.

OMG you play at ultimate realistic...I'm nowhere near to your skills level bro :alien:

What you think about the idea of different values in braking for riders?
The idea of making these values was to deliver a sensation of "playing online" and to be a challenge wherever you are in the grid. If I do what you want, we gonna have pilots too much behind (and even now this already occurs if you play more than 3 laps). You could use the original file if you want more "realism" about the riders.

About the braking, I did that corner facing Viñales, Rossi and Marquez and we were at same level there... I don't think they're moving around unfairly... But with this mod you must lose some time pushing the bike to find the limit... Maybe you aren't at the limit of the bike. Are you using a joypad or a keyboard? Are you using assists on?

Hmm. Maybe it's my skills, but can you please whenever you can, try a 10 lap race on jerez, With the factory Ducati and a full wet race? AI on simulation was like 3-4 seconds faster than me xDD So let's see. I started like 15th and finished 10th, Dovizioso crashed from first fell down in last and managed to catch me back up and overtake me like he's on dry.
I'm making some physics changes about the suspensions behavior to avoid some strange behaviors of the bike in specific kind of corners (nothing that change the current experience)... I will try this track with this new thing and upload corrections if find anything.:thumbsup:

And there's a saying going around here, Racedepartment, that Milestone forget about their games as soon as they publish them, never patch them. Bollocks. :D

Don't worry about the latest milestone update. All mods beyond the one that was released the 4th of july works. Previous ones don't. I think they modified splines of some tracks.

Reactions: rkh
Don't worry about the latest milestone update. All mods beyond the one that was released the 4th of july works. Previous ones don't. I think they modified splines of some tracks.
also, ERROR PROBABILITY in SKILLSCATALOG is new, at least I never saw it before :ninja:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back