RDSTL S1 - Super Touring League (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Frank Herfjord

Driver looking for team!
Driver: Frank Herfjord
Rounds: all
Comment: enthusiastic and reliable mid-fielder

edit: Have created Team Mirage together with Chris Rogerson, with reserve Dietmar Auferkorte. We would happily welcome a second reserve driver to join us for practice, discussion and racing club events, although it is unlikely that a second reserve would get the chance to race this season.

Wow, very tempted to organise a team and sign up. Love the cars, and the new rules and changes have taken the leagues into a whole new direction. If this is a sign of what's to come, "Bingo!".

Congratulations Yoeri and all!

Driver looking for team!
Driver: Ross McGregor
Rounds: [2,3,4,5,6,7]
Comment: [Can't make the 1st round due to a friend's wedding, but would love to take part in the rest of the season, or the odd event. A few points finishes in Club events, a couple of podiums, never had to retire from a race! Willing to be reserve driver also.]

Cars: brave choice, never used, and really interesting.

Format: still possible to have an individual championship but preventing absences with reserve drivers. The two divisions format would be also great, and I like the idea to have challenge on top and on back of the grid due to possibility to win or promote or demote.

So brilliant!

Team looking for driver!
Team
: TDRC
Team Owner: [Freddie Besems]
Car Type: SEAT Leon
Rounds: all
Spots: [1, 2, 3, reserve]
Comment: [TDRC stands for The Dutch Race Clan]

im not the fastest guy around, but mostly i will finish the race.

The experience of the race is the main event.

Driver looking for team!
Driver: Dietmar Auferkorte
Rounds: NOT 1 (will be on honey moon, but do not know Ross personally :) )
Comment: Mid field driver, usually I finish my races (if necessary on 1 wheel)! Reserve seat is ok!

Found a team as Reserve Driver for Mirage!

Cars: brave choice, never used, and really interesting.

Format: still possible to have an individual championship but preventing absences with reserve drivers. The two divisions format would be also great, and I like the idea to have challenge on top and on back of the grid due to possibility to win or promote or demote.

So brilliant!
Basically like F1. Driver champions take lots of credit, but so does the constructor. Constructor championship has consequences for the next season.

The replacements should help getting the grids filled and to support the team cause to prevent relegation.

Glad you like it. ;)

It's like RD DTM :D
In a way it is. WTCC X is a class inspired by DTM from the looks of it. I don't think the format has much to do with DTM though...

Team looking for driver!
Team: Zerobarrier Racing
Team Owner: Steven Voss
Car Type: Chevrolet Lacetti X
Rounds: all hopefully!!!
Spots: 1 reserve driver
Comment:
Zerobarrier is a team that started in a other league. Now got over 8 drivers in different leagues driving. Want to start in RD competitions too but hard for me to drive most of those saterday races so looking for 2 good stable drivers who love driving and can race most of these races. Design will be made by myself since I designed more cars over the last year (my occupation is webdesign). If you want to see some work or am intrested in joining pm me or email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back