RDRC Season 5 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much just to make sure no mods or physics hacks are involved.
I've never heard of any problems with just changing ingame parameters, so don't worry mate.

John, we used the setup checker last season.
All it does is to check that people's setups are only those allowed by the tuning parameters for each car.
So, provided you only make changes to parameters allowed in the setup options, you will be fine. The checking program tests to make sure that the car's setup and physics files are within the parameters allowed.
Only thing I'd be careful about is using an old setup from a previous version of RSRBR, sometimes RallyeSim might change a cars physics files or tuning parameters with their Updates.

Apparently, some drivers in RallyeSim's Championships have been known to use illegal setups or physics so they use this setup checking software. We used it last season, but didn't find anything dodgy. All of our drivers seem to be honest. :thumbsup:

I´m very interested to join the championship, have been waiting for season 5 for some time, but at the moment i don´t have much time to get back into the groove of rallying.

Is there a deadline to do the grading event and sign in for round 1?

Johannes Kunkel

"Entries for each round will CLOSE at 11:59pm server time the Thursday prior to each round to allow the organizing team to post an official entry list and be able to organize the session creation. If a driver does not enter by the close of entries they may still drive in the rally but they will not be able to score points. "
So, you will need to have your grading event before that time, too be able to sign up with a car. That would mean before 21st Feb. 23:59 GMT+1 :)

The earlier the better for the staff, but that's the deadline :)

I've always had good luck with SZModels templates. I had a brief search elsewhere for you, but couldn't find any. Have you tried both the Evo X templates on SZModels?

I have a question and I'm guessing this is the correct place to post this :unsure:

Will the cutting be looked at as just leaving the road or will it actually be looked at to check if it was a time gained or not and is it possible to lift the throttle as a driver if you notice by yourself that you would have cut (asking as I'm tending towards being very much on the edge, countless times I've hit a rock when they haven't said "don't cut :confused: )?

Cheers, looking forward to this season, especially the South Swedish Rally having lived "down there" earlier in my life, now live north of where the Swedish WRC rally is being held :roflmao:

I have a question and I'm guessing this is the correct place to post this :unsure:

Will the cutting be looked at as just leaving the road or will it actually be looked at to check if it was a time gained or not and is it possible to lift the throttle as a driver if you notice by yourself that you would have cut (asking as I'm tending towards being very much on the edge, countless times I've hit a rock when they haven't said "don't cut :confused: )?

Cheers, looking forward to this season, especially the South Swedish Rally having lived "down there" earlier in my life, now live north of where the Swedish WRC rally is being held :roflmao:

You won't be penalized by loosing time. However, if you cut 33-50% or more, you will most likely not loose time by doing it. Just drive like you always do, if you focus on the cutting, it will be hard to drive :)

Out of curiosity is someone going to be doing video highlights like last time?

There will be highlights. How long videos, or in what kind of format is not entirely decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back