RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tor Anders Berven - Subaru Impreza WRC 08 - Max Racing Team (if someone joins me? :)) - Totte

And if i get my internet connection in time (moved in to a new house this week) , I think it will be up and running, if not I can connect with mobile for the first event.

Mark Johnston (Madmonkey) - Skoda Fabia WRC 07 - Premier League - GB
Number 13 if it is free please.

Hello, Just found this rbr tread and would love to be a part of the action in this championship, i am a massive Richard Burns Rally fan and got rsrbr2011 already, play it every night! just tell me if i need to change car or anything else please. Mega excited to be a part of this ;)

Mark Johnston (Madmonkey) - Skoda Fabia WRC 07 - Premier League - GB
Number 13 if it is free please.

Hello, Just found this rbr tread and would love to be a part of the action in this championship, i am a massive Richard Burns Rally fan and got rsrbr2011 already, play it every night! just tell me if i need to change car or anything else please. Mega excited to be a part of this ;)

Welcome Mark, looks like you need your racing license, you can apply here: http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

Edit, nevermind I see you applied already :)

@Tor - do you mind specifying the car? RSRBR has this weird nomenclature, the Impreza WRC2008 (S14) is called S14 WRC 08, and (presumably) the WRC2007 is called S12 WRC 08 (a duplicate of S12 WRC 07?). Also you get your reserved no. 4 :).

@James Knowles - unfortunatelly you have both to run the same car (and at least a similar team skin, differing in details, if using any). Please post here if you decide to change it one way or another.

@Tomas - yup, 88 is yours, welcome aboard at last :).

@Mark - unfortunately 13 is long taken, you get 29 or most of the higher ones if preferred. Also - do you have a the team name? (no need to run two cars, would be just your name "by default" if not specified - or correct me if "GB" is the name of it and I thought otherwise :)).

@Tor - do you mind specifying the car? RSRBR has this weird nomenclature, the Impreza WRC2008 (S14) is called S14 WRC 08, and (presumably) the WRC2007 is called S12 WRC 08 (a duplicate of S12 WRC 07?). Also you get your reserved no. 4 :).

Yes, sorry. Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 S14. Thanks alot :)

My internet connection at home is close, the fiber was pulled to my wall yesterday :D

[b
@James Knowles - unfortunatelly you have both to run the same car (and at least a similar team skin, differing in details, if using any). Please post here if you decide to change it one way or another.

[

No offense to Ryan but I wish to stay with the 08 Focus as it is my chosen mount for all of the applicable RBROnline leagues as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back