RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure yet, there are a red line for sign-up ?

I guess you mean is there a cut off for sign-up. Not really. As with this year you can join right up to the last round, the advantage to getting in early is that your number will be reserved for you we will know you are running.

If you want you can sign up without a car or team and decide by the first round what you are running. But i think the Suzuki is looking good for you;)

Hello alll

Rick-Bruce D posted a link to your championship on the MF forum. Think I'll have a go at it...

As a driver with no track record on this forum am I correct in thinking I am only eligible for Class 2 Chaampions League drive?

I saw mention of an "A league" but no description, unless the premier league and A league are one in the same.

Please clarify and I'll post my entry.

Cheers...

Hiya :welcome:

First you have to become a licensed member, just fill the application here: http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

You can choose either class. Names have been changed for season 2, A = Premier now, yes.

Basically, you can drive with us mere mortals in the "Champions' League" (N4_1, N4_2, N4-S2000-1 and N4-S2000-2 cars), or you can try your luck in the "Premier League", with the aliens in WRC cars (AW8-07, AW8-08).

After a nice invitation by Mail from Rick to join the league ,I will sign up:

Hans Sneep ,Car: Proton,class 2 Champions League, Team ?, PeHaEe ,EU-Monday

If possible,race nr #60 ( my usual nr)

Thanks Rick for invite, had not signed up yet, as i cant decide what car to run, group N or S2000?
Mick Aspinall - TBD - Champions League - TAZ Sport - Aspy
Will probably run as a Privateer

Due to a new sponsorship agreement I will now be running a different car to the one I first nominated:

New Car - 08 Subaru Impreza S14.

I was given the chance to test drive the car in the US recently:

View My Video

I hope to have the new paint job ready for next year.

See ya's for the new season :cool:.

Can I ask for a numbers ? We'd like to reserve them with Lee for our liveries.

Numbered entry list will be released by December 31st. If you don't have your entry in by then you CAN still enter, but you will be given the next avalable number.

If you want a special number please put it with your signup.

So far we have 23 driver entered.

Hello guys, is very interested to see this magnificent championship and it is with great sorrow that once again unable to attend ..
The calendar is incompatible for me, I think they should give more opportunities to participate in the event especially on weekends, since during the week there are people who for professional reasons, can not participete like in my case that is only Friday and Saturday that i'am presente at home ...

Other than that so I have to say that everything is ready to be a beautiful championship and a great organization that has always been accustomed to as RaceDepartemente

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back